Sohh How Come Kevin Love hasn't been criticized for Forcing a trade??

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
who is the last that has been criticized for asking to be traded? kobe? dwight was criticized for being a bytch about it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is the 3rd or 4th time this question has been raised and y'all still wanna hold onto this retarded notion that it's because he's white. Some of y'all are clueless.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwight and Carmelo both caught shyt for demanding trades....and caught it for good reason.

One caught it for his indecisiveness and getting a coach and GM fired in the process, the other for valuing stardom over winning.

You really don't remember any of this with Dwight?
http://www.businessinsider.com/dwight-howard-trade-rumors-2012-7?op=1

Dwight acted like a bytch and still all was instantly forgiven once he went LA. A person here or there does not a predominant narrative make. Like I said before you have people taking shots at Love. So again I ask what is the basis here?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I mean he just let them know off top he wouldn't be resigning. I respect that more then cats who make it seem like they might come back and dip leaving their former team with nothing.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
It always ends the same for these guys that force trades. Cp3, Melo, Dwight, Love, none of them will win anything
:usure: What about Kobe? What about Kareem? What about Wilt? What about Shaq? What about Jason Kidd? Or Derek Fisher? Outside of basketball, what about Eli Manning?

And the main point is... if they were winning something before they never would have forced the trade in the first place.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
he didn't really force the trade. He gave the wolves a heads up well in advance saying he wasn't going to resign with them.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dwight acted like a bytch and still all was instantly forgiven once he went LA. A person here or there does not a predominant narrative make. Like I said before you have people taking shots at Love. So again I ask what is the basis here?

When?

Laker fans especially still called him out for his bytch ways, because he pulled the same shyt he did in Orlando.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
maybe because they werent winning with kevin love. plus the wolves got wiggins in the deal. along with bennett and young. the only problem i have is that this deal should have been done on draft day. that way the wolves could have gotten the player they wanted. who knows maybe they wanted parker and not wiggins .

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When?

Laker fans especially still called him out for his bytch ways, because he pulled the same shyt he did in Orlando.

Yeah because he acted like a bytch after the fact and ended up leaving them high and dry, not because he went to their team in the first place. nikkas were having one big circle jerk when he touched down in LA. Of course the fans of the team a guy leaves are gonna shyt on him. We talking about the media/fans in general or at least that's what I thought we were talking about.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Yeah because he acted like a bytch after the fact and ended up leaving them high and dry, not because he went to their team in the first place. nikkas were having one big circle jerk when he touched down in LA. Of course the fans of the team a guy leaves are gonna shyt on him. We talking about the media/fans in general or at least that's what I thought we were talking about.

They were shytting on him,his entire time in LA...high profile fans,analysts and media alike....for his bytch-made behavior on the court, playing like shyt, being out of shape and his indecisiveness when it came to signing a long term extension etc.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were shytting on him,his entire time in LA...high profile fans,analysts and media alike....for his bytch-made behavior on the court, playing like shyt, being out of shape and his indecisiveness when it came to signing a long term extension etc.

All of which has nothing to do with him forcing a trade to LA aka what I thought we were talking about. :heh: