Soft Spoken Jamaican Woman An Oxymoron???!!!

doug c

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to white nike her.. damn near perfection..

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Dawg I went to a Jamaican party once and prety people everywhere. but that dj wouldn't shut up for one second. Screaming and shouting out negas shoes, jeans, prety girls and simping the mic. it got to a point we disconected the speakers and played music of our phones so people could dance. DUde then asked us to buy him new speakers claiming they don't work. We ended up taking his laptop and hid it by the pool while he went out to call the police He refused to play the songs pl were requesting too

@LeVraiPapi :dead: sounds just like the guy who I just was tortured hearing.....I'm saying to myself how is this dude playing classic songs like Tamia "Im So Into You" slow R and B ballads.......and shouting like some maniac.... :wtf:

Dude started talking about some shyt about how " when you see a pretty gal....u ask y u sah pretty "(lol sorry im so Americanized I wrote the Patois wrong)

like dude shut up and just play the song :snoop:

it reminds me of those $2 dollar cab drivers by Jamaica avenue(anyone who is close there will know what I mean) who simp and get thirsty with every random girl who walks by........like nikka do your damn job and speed up the cab line :mindblown:

I bet this DJ that called the Cops is the same type to talk about "stop snitching" the next second :troll:

Dawg, negga had some True Religion jeans on. He was flexing on the mic talking about how much he paid for em. SOme Black Dominican dude screamed out "Those ain't real bro. They're fake. Your trues are atheists. " :deadmanny:
That when dude got real heated caling us dirty Caribeans. :deadmanny:. WHen dude couldn't find his laptop and we were leaving dude mad as hell but he couldn't confront anyone cuz we were to dep. :deadmanny:
Bestratchet party ever:deadmanny: Y al shoulda troled him

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dawg, negga had some True Religion jeans on. He was flexing on the mic talking about how much he paid for em. SOme Black Dominican dude screamed out "Those ain't real bro. They're fake. Your trues are atheists. " :deadmanny:
That when dude got real heated caling us dirty Caribeans. :deadmanny:. WHen dude couldn't find his laptop and we were leaving dude mad as hell but he couldn't confront anyone cuz we were to dep. :deadmanny:
Bestratchet party ever:deadmanny: Y al shoulda troled him

:dead:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaican women are the best, they will have your back like no other. You can easily find a soft spoken jamaican woman like has already been said look country or go for a more uptown girl who don't really chat patois.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamaican women are the best, they will have your back like no other. You can easily find a soft spoken jamaican woman like has already been said look country or go for a more uptown girl who don't really chat patois.

:comeon:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been around quite a few, worked at a Jamaican restaurant a long time, and while you had the occasional loud one. Most of the women a I met weren't loud and bashy at all.

The men on the other hand, some loud, talky ass people.