Soft Spoken Jamaican Woman An Oxymoron???!!!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

cho! :damn:

i would love to munch on her beef patty any evening.......

:noah:

but even if i did meet her, knowing my luck she probally has a "Shotta" boyfriend and thinks i got too much "Yankee" in me to even considering dating me.......

but i'm pretty sure she still will let mi go up inna her sycamore tree...

and mi ago MASH UP HER HOT WET CAVERN .............seen :youngsabo:

pram pram :violent:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Let's just hope I run into that quiet small town girl one day.....

Who isn't a reformed loud smut/hoe pretending to be quiet :to:

Got a huge pet peeve with those "pretend to be quiet" people

quiet ones exists, but the 'country vs city girl" shyt is legit.. my moms is from kingston and she's loud as fukk, my cousins who are from clarendon and st. elizabeth and shyt... which is country as fukk, be chill.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've got one aunt in Hanover who is as soft spoken as they come.

The rest can be real 'rah rah' and are way louder than the men.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
quiet ones exists, but the 'country vs city girl" shyt is legit.. my moms is from kingston and she's loud as fukk, my cousins who are from clarendon and st. elizabeth and shyt... which is country as fukk, be chill.

Yeah I don't have the exact time length but my mom was born and raised in kingston.....and at some point ......was living in Bog Walk with her parents, brothers, and her one sister....

But even though I don't remember when that was exactly....it must have been after that age where you pretty much learn a person's personality(ages 6 to 10)

Because.....she is loud as fukk so I guess if it was reverse with her being born in bog walk then she would be different

And I kno my aunt lived in Portmore for a while but that was adult age so doesn't really count. But yeah both are loud

I don't know if you understand what I mean but it wouldn't be a problem if a lot of them didn't come across like they are forcing themselves to be loud and its not really them.

@Dip you know what "small island" Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is from right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah I don't have the exact time length but my mom was born and raised in kingston.....and at some point ......was living in Bog Walk with her parents, brothers, and her one sister....

But even though I don't remember when that was exactly....it must have been after that age where you pretty much learn a person's personality(ages 6 to 10)

Because.....she is loud as fukk so I guess if it was reverse with her being born in bog walk then she would be different

And I kno my aunt lived in Portmore for a while but that was adult age so doesn't really count. But yeah both are loud

I don't know if you understand what I mean but it wouldn't be a problem if a lot of them didn't come across like they are forcing themselves to be loud and its not really them.

i understand breh, i despise loud broads

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

*googles*

US Virgin Islands

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've got one aunt in Hanover who is as soft spoken as they come.

The rest can be real 'rah rah' and are way louder than the men.

Let me tell you....i come across two like this on my campus at least two times a week.....even worse BOTH of them are TWINS....who act exactly the same......

Both are native born Jamaicans who just recently came up to America for College and are both 18...

I know we have alot of posts up in the Gems on Dealing with women thread........but you may remember me talking about these two girls at one point...

Let me tell you god damn I have never come across two women in my entire life who are so damn annoying with their big mouths and the shyt they say behind their supposed "Friends' to their other 'friends" instead of talking out about it....

But to go to the main story, they had annoyed me in the past before because as I have stated before on here, I am EXTREMELYYYYY good at reading people. You know those type of people(lets be honest its mainly loud ass women) who do the "Hi" routine ....but not in a way that is generous or that they are interested in having an actual conversation?

But the type to expect you to say something back other than hi or bye like they are some Queen or something special? Well yeah this girl and her twin are both like this. Also the type to talk about not being into a guy a but how they can be their friend.....and constantly talking about how evil and disgusting men are and acting like women are victims....

Also got the laughable hypocrisy of "Being God Fearing' down to a pact......One of the twins and this Nigerian girl(her friend) who seems to be submissive and in some ways opposite to her but still friends with her......both closed their eyes and started a prayer together .

After the Jamaican girl and her twin spend all these days talking about any and every friend who leaves the room. About how evil this one guy they know is because he flirts with girls and supposedly "uses" them when the guy is pretty much a version of Will Smith with his corniness.

The main story though is that I am still seething at how these loud ass hoes pissed me off. THat same study room where I go in about 2 times a week and often they are in there acting like loud ass dumbasses and having no self control.....We all know the type like that.....The type of broad that will just start singing randomly in a place supposed to be quiet because "I am expressing myself.....that isn't a crime' "You guys are just spoil sports".

Both the twins and the light skinned Nigerian girl who as I said with her accent and tone of speaking she is not as loud as the other two but anyway all of them started singing loud and although I should have said ages before when i first met these loud ass twins to shut the fukk up.....I have a bad habit and need to learn to adodress people more like that.....Its just that I dislike making scenes.

Anyway Nigerian girl says excuse me sir ....I turn around and look and broad asks if "Are we bothering you/Being too loud"(paraphrasing because i don't remember the exact line" but anyway I made this look with my face and just turned my head to the side like you see how Fiddy does in interviews

Girl talks to the Jamaican girl about how she is surprised I did that and says something like "did you see that look he gave...." and "I was just being considerate" yeah your being considerate by having no self control :birdman:
These two Jamaican bytches.....they both then start talking at the other table like I am not even in the room about everything from how he is always in the room like them but how i don't talk to them or anything......

bytch am I suppose to say something else to you besides "Hi" and "Bye' when you showed to me numerous times with your loud ass mouth how you have no self control and do not act like a woman and are constantly cursing and "expressing yourself'.

Sitting across from two men in a closed study room talking and asking your friends about what their panty line is like and if ____has a pink panty, how _____is a fukkING!!!___idiot, opening your mouth about any and everything.

Nevermind the fact that the Nigerian girl did not start coming to the study room until Monday of this week....Now it is late in the semester and they are gonna talk to her and say those things and make it seem like im a bad dude to her......

I love how these ungrateful hoes leave out the fact that on more than one occassion in the past........they asked me to watch their stuff when they left.....that was like earlier on in the semester....but now they act like it never happened and want to make me seem like some bad dude.....

After I responded to when they were continuing to talk.....after one of these SMART ASS HOES started laughing when she was talking about "Yeah one time when i was disturbing him....." ....and i said "So why are you laughing?".....

There was a pause and the two Jamaican girls just started laughing and didn't answer me or say anything else.......

Like I said before I feel bad

PS.

THat "Are We Disturbing/bothering you/being too loud" shyt people love to do.....especially women.....really needs to stop......shyt is getting annoying as hell...

Like I said before I feel bad about how i handled the situation with the NIgerian girl...but as "nice" as she appears compared to the other girls......your in a closed door study room area and your asking a retarded question....

:upsetfavre:

She seems like a very nice girl(the light skinned Nigerian girl) has a softer spoken voice.....but i GUARANTEEE GUARANTEE GUARANTEE all of you right now that if after the semester ends they still are friends with each other......they will Americanize the girl and start feminizing her by saying she needs to stand up for herself by being stronger and leading men.....

Now I did not say they would be feminize her by telling her to stand up.....because everyone whould always stand up for themselves........I am saying....they are gonna corrupt this girl I get that feeling.

These dumb hoes are only 18 years old and they are already acting like this.

Another notes:

One of them was talking about how their friend "Sarah" seems to have low self esteem and gets jealous easily and how she was jealous when she saw another guy was with her flirting with her.....then started talking about how friends should not be like that and if you are a friend you should be happy a guy is flirting with her.....

NOt disagreeing with that.....the Feminized Jamaican Hoe actually has a great point.....but the issue is that her two faced self talks behind her back to the other person to Strangers like myself who she does not know.....who could go online and tell the story.....instead of talking it out with her friend....

She wants to "Report" this male friend they have ....the same dark skinned cornball version of Will Smith I was talking about earlier.......for him stealing " Potato Chips" in the past......and also stealing "Paper from the Printer" in the past

Yes you heard me right......She wants to do this because of a situation both are involved in....supposedly the guy lost his laptop after he left her with it....and she is talking about how she has to be responsible for it.....and possibly they will go to court about it

Some simp who does not even seem to be her boyfriend started talking about how she should "Tell that nikka to suck your dikk" and do something like buy a cheap laptop off ebay that doesn't work and give it to him...

God damn man......this shyt fukked up my day.......I could have possibly had an interesting conversation with this Nigerian girl who seems to be grounded.....

man i gotta get my minds of women like these.....really fukked up my day.......making me seem like a villian to that other broad all because of their instigation.

God this is really making me start to get annoyed with Jamaican women..

@Majestyx im starting to believe this is every city......with all my experiences with these jamaican broads.....there is no way all of them who acted like this .....all were from only big cities.....

give it a rest....we get it your loud......shut the fukk up!!!

Have you ever heard a conversation between Jamaican women by the way? Very good conversationalists and good orators.....but god damn......they are the TOKEN Examples of "Smart-Dumb Niccas"

and its strange because its not like they aren't kept in check.......Jamaican men are still generally masculine ....but its like even with that.....they are still SO FAR GONE and unable to be saved.......

its getting to the point where enough is enough.....

this is exactly why the West Indies gets a bad reputation.....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm home right now and the people upstairs are listening to some music......no problem its some good music playing :ehh:

But the DJ is a stereotypical loud ass Jamaican DJ.......yelling loud as fukk like he is talking to a half deaf person every 3 seconds in Patois .....

Like Funkmaster Flex on steroids......dude is really annoying me right now :snoop:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Let me tell you....i come across two like this on my campus at least two times a week.....even worse BOTH of them are TWINS....who act exactly the same......

Both are native born Jamaicans who just recently came up to America for College and are both 18...

I know we have alot of posts up in the Gems on Dealing with women thread........but you may remember me talking about these two girls at one point...

Let me tell you god damn I have never come across two women in my entire life who are so damn annoying with their big mouths and the shyt they say behind their supposed "Friends' to their other 'friends" instead of talking out about it....

But to go to the main story, they had annoyed me in the past before because as I have stated before on here, I am EXTREMELYYYYY good at reading people. You know those type of people(lets be honest its mainly loud ass women) who do the "Hi" routine ....but not in a way that is generous or that they are interested in having an actual conversation?

But the type to expect you to say something back other than hi or bye like they are some Queen or something special? Well yeah this girl and her twin are both like this. Also the type to talk about not being into a guy a but how they can be their friend.....and constantly talking about how evil and disgusting men are and acting like women are victims....

Also got the laughable hypocrisy of "Being God Fearing' down to a pact......One of the twins and this Nigerian girl(her friend) who seems to be submissive and in some ways opposite to her but still friends with her......both closed their eyes and started a prayer together .

After the Jamaican girl and her twin spend all these days talking about any and every friend who leaves the room. About how evil this one guy they know is because he flirts with girls and supposedly "uses" them when the guy is pretty much a version of Will Smith with his corniness.

The main story though is that I am still seething at how these loud ass hoes pissed me off. THat same study room where I go in about 2 times a week and often they are in there acting like loud ass dumbasses and having no self control.....We all know the type like that.....The type of broad that will just start singing randomly in a place supposed to be quiet because "I am expressing myself.....that isn't a crime' "You guys are just spoil sports".

Both the twins and the light skinned Nigerian girl who as I said with her accent and tone of speaking she is not as loud as the other two but anyway all of them started singing loud and although I should have said ages before when i first met these loud ass twins to shut the fukk up.....I have a bad habit and need to learn to adodress people more like that.....Its just that I dislike making scenes.

Anyway Nigerian girl says excuse me sir ....I turn around and look and broad asks if "Are we bothering you/Being too loud"(paraphrasing because i don't remember the exact line" but anyway I made this look with my face and just turned my head to the side like you see how Fiddy does in interviews

Jay-Z & 50 cent Spoof "Behind The Actor" Interview (What happened with Empire State of Mind Remix) - YouTube

Girl talks to the Jamaican girl about how she is surprised I did that and says something like "did you see that look he gave...." and "I was just being considerate" yeah your being considerate by having no self control :birdman:
These two Jamaican bytches.....they both then start talking at the other table like I am not even in the room about everything from how he is always in the room like them but how i don't talk to them or anything......

bytch am I suppose to say something else to you besides "Hi" and "Bye' when you showed to me numerous times with your loud ass mouth how you have no self control and do not act like a woman and are constantly cursing and "expressing yourself'.

Sitting across from two men in a closed study room talking and asking your friends about what their panty line is like and if ____has a pink panty, how _____is a fukkING!!!___idiot, opening your mouth about any and everything.

Nevermind the fact that the Nigerian girl did not start coming to the study room until Monday of this week....Now it is late in the semester and they are gonna talk to her and say those things and make it seem like im a bad dude to her......

I love how these ungrateful hoes leave out the fact that on more than one occassion in the past........they asked me to watch their stuff when they left.....that was like earlier on in the semester....but now they act like it never happened and want to make me seem like some bad dude.....

After I responded to when they were continuing to talk.....after one of these SMART ASS HOES started laughing when she was talking about "Yeah one time when i was disturbing him....." ....and i said "So why are you laughing?".....

There was a pause and the two Jamaican girls just started laughing and didn't answer me or say anything else.......

PS.

THat "Are We Disturbing/bothering you/being too loud" shyt people love to do.....especially women.....really needs to stop......shyt is getting annoying as hell...

Like I said before I feel bad about how i handled the situation with the NIgerian girl...but as "nice" as she appears compared to the other girls......your in a closed door study room area and your asking a retarded question....

She seems like a very nice girl(the light skinned Nigerian girl) has a softer spoken voice.....but i GUARANTEEE GUARANTEE GUARANTEE all of you right now that if after the semester ends they still are friends with each other......they will Americanize the girl and start feminizing her by saying she needs to stand up for herself by being stronger and leading men.....

Now I did not say they would be feminize her by telling her to stand up.....because everyone whould always stand up for themselves........I am saying....they are gonna corrupt this girl I get that feeling.

Another notes:

One of them was talking about how their friend "Sarah" seems to have low self esteem and gets jealous easily and how she was jealous when she saw another guy was with her flirting with her.....then started talking about how friends should not be like that and if you are a friend you should be happy a guy is flirting with her.....

NOt disagreeing with that.....the Feminized Jamaican Hoe actually has a great point.....but the issue is that her two faced self talks behind her back to the other person to Strangers like myself who she does not know.....who could go online and tell the story.....instead of talking it out with her friend....

She wants to "Report" this male friend they have ....the same dark skinned cornball version of Will Smith I was talking about earlier.......for him stealing " Potato Chips" in the past......and also stealing "Paper from the Printer" in the past

Yes you heard me right......She wants to do this because of a situation both are involved in....supposedly the guy lost his laptop after he left her with it....and she is talking about how she has to be responsible for it.....and possibly they will go to court about it

Some simp who does not even seem to be her boyfriend started talking about how she should "Tell that nikka to suck your dikk" and do something like buy a cheap laptop off ebay that doesn't work and give it to him...

God damn man......this shyt fukked up my day.......I could have possibly had an interesting conversation with this Nigerian girl who seems to be grounded.....

man i gotta get my minds of women like these.....really fukked up my day.......making me seem like a villian to that other broad all because of their instigation.

@Majestyx im starting to believe this is every city......with all my experiences with these jamaican broads.....there is no way all of them who acted like this .....all were from only big cities.....

Have you ever heard a conversation between Jamaican women by the way? Very good conversationalists and good orators.....but god damn......they are the TOKEN Examples of "Smart-Dumb Niccas"

and its strange because its not like they aren't kept in check.......Jamaican men are still generally masculine ....but its like even with that.....they are still SO FAR GONE and unable to be saved.......

:whoa: them two hoes pissed you off that much that you created this thread and damn near wrote a novel about it? :wtf: This nikka is furious :russ:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
african women >> jamaican women.. i hate the way jamaican women speak and there hand gestures too.. b!tches sound like russian dudes :snoop:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Jay-Z & 50 cent Spoof "Behind The Actor" Interview (What happened with Empire State of Mind Remix) - YouTube

PS.

Another notes:

I thought my laptop froze and kept on going back up when i tried to scroll through this jk rowling book lol

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm home right now and the people upstairs are listening to some music......no problem its some good music playing :ehh:

:krs:
Dawg I went to a Jamaican party once and prety people everywhere. but that dj wouldn't shut up for one second. Screaming and shouting out negas shoes, jeans, prety girls and simping the mic. it got to a point we disconected the speakers and played music of our phones so people could dance. DUde then asked us to buy him new speakers claiming they don't work. :stopitslime: We ended up taking his laptop and hid it by the pool while he went out to call the police :troll: He refused to play the songs pl were requesting too :stopitslime:

But the DJ is a stereotypical loud ass Jamaican DJ.......yelling loud as fukk like he is talking to a half deaf person every 3 seconds in Patois .....

Like Funkmaster Flex on steroids......dude is really annoying me right now :snoop:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
african women >> jamaican women.. i hate the way jamaican women speak and there hand gestures too.. b!tches sound like russian dudes :snoop:

Jamaican woman tells women how to keep a man - YouTube

I have a Jamaican mother and that whole "Don't marry no Yankee gal"(which I agree to an extent) and the 100 other cliché statements they make is really irking.....Like I said I agree with examples like not marrying certain "Yankee gals" but like you said its the way they speak and act that is just :scusthov:

The women can speak VERY WELL, but do so in a ghetto way if that makes sense :hmm:

Pretty much Jamaican Women are the "Smart Dumb Niccas" of the World

Every nationality stereotypes yes, but God damn....there is something about Jamaican broads doing it on a whole other level.

If I don't ever find a more laid back one, I know without a doubt I will have better luck with West or East African.

Before someone says it YES I know every nationality says the same thing about their own women @Lewis Black lol yeah I made that post ages back when I was heated.

I'm calm.

And

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dawg I went to a Jamaican party once and prety people everywhere. but that dj wouldn't shut up for one second. Screaming and shouting out negas shoes, jeans, prety girls and simping the mic. it got to a point we disconected the speakers and played music of our phones so people could dance. DUde then asked us to buy him new speakers claiming they don't work. We ended up taking his laptop and hid it by the pool while he went out to call the police He refused to play the songs pl were requesting too

@LeVraiPapi :dead: sounds just like the guy who I just was tortured hearing.....I'm saying to myself how is this dude playing classic songs like Tamia "Im So Into You" slow R and B ballads.......and shouting like some maniac.... :wtf:

Dude started talking about some shyt about how " when you see a pretty gal....u ask y u sah pretty "(lol sorry im so Americanized I wrote the Patois wrong)

like dude shut up and just play the song :snoop:

it reminds me of those $2 dollar cab drivers by Jamaica avenue(anyone who is close there will know what I mean) who simp and get thirsty with every random girl who walks by........like nikka do your damn job and speed up the cab line :mindblown:

I bet this DJ that called the Cops is the same type to talk about "stop snitching" the next second :troll: