Soft Spoken Jamaican Woman An Oxymoron???!!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:damn: is it impossible to find one!!!??

Every single one I come across my age, younger, or older all have to be stereotypes

:damn: :damn: :damn:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Caribbean culture is loud and proud my friend.

Good luck :obama2:

:deadrose:

They're out there but if they're softspoken that usually means they stay behind the loudmouth ones and keep to themselves.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Caribbean culture is loud and proud my friend.

Good luck :obama2:

:snoop: whether native or americanized it seems like its the same case

My younger cousin living up in America since she was brought here when little by my aunt the same way I was by my mom......

She was introverted when younger just like me...

But now she is like the complete opposite.....I mean she isn't the same type of Jamaican descent girl and the typical type in terms of her interests....

But in terms of traits......its like these girls just naturally get the loud ass gene and the pattern continues over and over

:dwillhuh: like what the fukk you got to be so loud for? They be loud and extroverted as fukk in the Tokyo entertainment/club scene......but u don't see them going hard 24/7 with it

God damn Jamaican women........we get it.....your loud .........congratulations.........u don't need to keep bragging about "I Stands up for myselves!!!" "Me assertive!" No one gives a shyt :mindblown:

Go bake a damn cake

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
lol at finding a soft spoken black island woman...:obama3:

Most black women regardless of origin are loud as fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only Jamaican woman I ever dated was actually very quiet and submissive...I was blown away...

She would clean my apartment, do my laundry and etc...I even gave her a key to my apartment...

And she was a true blue Jamaican chick straight from the Island, on a student visa...

I also dated a woman from Guyana who was pretty quiet and submissive...

I think Trini chicks are the psycho feisty ones...The Trini chick I dated would physically fight me in public if I even peeked at another girl...Crazy woman...But good sex...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
There is none. If you meet one that is soft spoken...it's a front, as soon as she is alone with her fam or close friends its a wrap.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1rtPxDCeM&feature=related"]Jamaican Tag - YouTube[/ame]

What about this chick? :ld:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only Jamaican woman I ever dated was actually very quiet and submissive...I was blown away...

She would clean my apartment, do my laundry and etc...I even gave her a key to my apartment...

And she was a true blue Jamaican chick straight from the Island, on a student visa...

I think Trini chicks are the psycho feisty ones...The Trini chick I dated would physically fight me in public if I even peeked at another girl...Crazy woman...But good sex...

YouTube

The second you mentioned that about Trini women I thought about that video :dead:

:dea

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

wait till she got them paper work done...and you will see how she is really like :stopitslime: