• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Wtf, who da hell is you? @Blackrogue

Lol chill I stayed at 500 Thayer apartments for a little bit. I didnt grow up on thayer. Also sis had a house up the street but forget exact address used to play chess up in silver spring all the time with those cats that started playing chess there including Rick (dreads and a wheel chair).

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Wtf, who da hell is you? @Blackrogue

Lol chill I stayed at 500 Thayer apartments for a little bit. I didnt grow up on thayer. Also sis had a house up the street but forget exact address used to play chess up in silver spring all the time with those cats that started playing chess there including Rick (dreads and a wheel chair).

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
5ekUY54h.jpg

ha, the nikka in the blue sweater's face gotta be a smiley...

Besides that, "...them friendly-ass fools...send 'em to MySpace..."

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
used to live right on 16th and 2nd ave down the street from you man :francis:

edit: also lived on 1st and spring :heh:

lol, if you wasn't living between Sligo and Easley you out of the Thayer sphere of influence.

Damn, I grew up in 555(Triple Cinco :wowkobe:smile:. I thought it was only a few Thayer/Silver Spring brehs on here. Nice to see its more of us around. :ehh: