Which establishment will be hosting?

• Society Lounge in downtown Silver Spring, MD

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol, I remember that spot was a Chinese restaurant when I was a kid. Since I lived down the street on Thayer my folks would take me up there once in awhile if I was acting right. They still got the best Sweet & Sour chicken I ever had in my life. Sike naw looks like yall had a good time tho, I was on moves so I couldn't make it but I did contemplate it I ain't gon front. I'ma definitely try to make the third one this time.

I like how my lil town done grown up though, got clubs n shyt now hosting coli meetups n shyt. @Brief Keef you shoulda walked up there and got chu a lil coli cutie. :hmmjb:
u know damn well

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
For the society lounge

Dress Code Policy
In order to maintain, promote and respect our patrons and The Society Restaurant & Lounge, we ask that all individuals respect our dress code policy:
• no baseball caps
• no sleeveless t-shirts
• no white t-shirts
• no flip flops
• no white tennis shoes/sneakers
• no timberlands
• no ill-fitting clothing
:laff: this is a lie cuz one day in the summer i was in there with my big bro first time i ever went in there (really dont do bars/clubs like that or ones i dont know) he told me to meet him there off the random cuz he like to go there after work for happy hour so he be dressed up so im like iight i came in that bytch with a snapback white and some shorts (not purposely its just what i had on when he hit me up and i was around the area heading home) man they aint say shyt to me and i had some drinks or maybe its a different society or that nikka got the juice but i damn sure violated that dress code

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I miss silver spring. I lived up on Thayer I'd have come to the meet up :mjcry:

is ceviche there anymore? I bartended there. any chess players at the Starbucks or downtown? I miss whooping them.

hi @Rue xoxo

and lol @Amethyst mwanamke mzuri sana? nani anakufundisha kiswahili?
:dwillhuh: impossible....nikka u see this shyt @2Quik4UHoes ?