• Poll closed .

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I hope there's a coli meetup in Texas or something...I really wanna meet some of yall

:(

I wanna meet you too. :shaq:

:lolbron:

On some serious shyt though, there's a lot of posters in Dallas on this site. Me, @BrothaZay, @Geoffrey_Chaucer, @dtownreppin214, @sanityovar8ted, @track 1, @*DalMem*, and a whole lot of other people.

But, on second thought, as I look at that list, I question if putting some of those people in the same room together would be such a good idea in the first place. :merchant:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

On some serious shyt though, there's a lot of posters in Dallas on this site. Me, @BrothaZay, @Geoffrey_Chaucer, @dtownreppin214, @sanityovar8ted, @track 1, @*DalMem*, and a whole lot of other people.

But, on second thought, as I look at that list, I question if putting some of those people in the same room together would be such a good idea in the first place. :merchant:
isnt phoenix nightly in Dallas too

dont forget my broz @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!!

@Geoffrey_Chaucer cant come unless he tells me sowwie :o:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
yHyNbqbh.jpg

Me and @tru_m.a.c getting NICE off that Mollywtr!
:mjlol:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

yuh cuz zay gone catch my ghetto nunchucks n yall gone hafta do a gofundme for my bail money