Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I don't see any pics of @LovelyDay posted but she is a beautiful :takedat:

This girl who said she was a lurker (:heh:) came, one of the brehs (i'd @ you if i knew your name) tried to holla at her :pachaha: She was fine though

@awkwardblackgirl and @Trill Russell :sas2:

@awkwardblackgirl PMs bout to get flooded

@PeridotPuss came thru like a celebrity that is supposed to be at the club.....showed her face, waved, and bounced. She is just as fine as her pics on here

:salute: @Trill Russell

Lurker chick was cool and fly. I can't remember the surrogate poster she used to find The Coli, I'd @ them now, but they're probably in here.

@IVS Irish goodbye'd like a champ, I feel for his head this morning. I saw the struggle when he was leaving. When the lurker chick showed up he just yelled "THICK! THICK!" and then she sat down w/ us. :heh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Now that I know what y'all look like Next time I'm in downtown silver spring and I see y'all I'll just saw wassup breh and y'all will be like :dwillhuh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Organizer should have had the
hello-my-name-is-1428915-m.jpg
with the screename

How did you all greet each other? On some "Hello my name is Newworldafro, but real name ******"?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Organizer should have had the
hello-my-name-is-1428915-m.jpg
with the screename

How did you all greet each other? On some "Hello my name is Newworldafro, but real name ******"?

To my knowledge everyone just went by their coli names :lawd: it was really simple and not awkward :aicmon: meet ups needa be the new wave