Soccer player Sadio Mane is transforming his village into a town.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Mane said " I dont care about Ferarris and expensive things, what is the point of this when others are suffering. I watched something on him a couple years back and his Mosque said that he is a different type of person....After service he stays after everyone leaves and cleans the building and even the bathrooms with a toothbrush....:wow:
rare breed. restoring the feeling of black nobility. salute to that man!

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Mane said " I dont care about Ferarris and expensive things, what is the point of this when others are suffering. I watched something on him a couple years back and his Mosque said that he is a different type of person....After service he stays after everyone leaves and cleans the building and even the bathrooms with a toothbrush....:wow:
Jesus Christ everything I see about this dude blows my mind. Wild to see someone so generous. Someone talking about god who actually lives that way. Beautiful.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
rare breed. restoring the feeling of black nobility. salute to that man!

manute bol was the same

also n'golo kante and eric abidal also in that mold

abidal sold all his expensive cars to help kids

mario ballotelli also gives away 50% of his earnings to charities

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world? I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I earn thanks to football, I can help my people," Mané explained. "I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me".

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world? I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I earn thanks to football, I can help my people," Mané explained. "I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me".
:mjcry:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He did what a lot of people talk about doing but never do. Rappers been taking about rebuilding the block for decades.
There are people from the rap world who rebuild the block. Usually when they are older, more mature, and have solid revenue streams.

The needs of the people are different in developing countries, which is why this hero in OP is building up infrastructure.

Queen Latifah is very big supporter of programs that help people improve themselves in North Jersey. Under her tutelage, Vinnie from Naughty by Nature was building the block during their peak. Had retail store that employed people, purchased and restored homes, etc

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
manute bol was the same

also n'golo kante and eric abidal also in that mold

abidal sold all his expensive cars to help kids

mario ballotelli also gives away 50% of his earnings to charities

Dikembe Mutombo also. Built hospitals and schools in DRC.
As real as they come.

Rest In Peace to Manute Bol. Broke my heart to read details about his country's govt. exploiting him and the work he did on the behalf of his countrymen.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:banderas:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Hope he dont go broke. Honorable what he's doing but is it sustainable for his income long term?

The hospital may be a loss. But the gas station is always gonna make money. Just about any business he puts up will make money. He's creating jobs and bringing in a profit.

In fact the hospital may be a profit maker, if he can get the government to fund him for R&D projects.