Soccer enthusiasts, lemme holla at yall for a second...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Is that the one that holds the champions league, uefa something or another.

uefa, think of it a the European National Soccer Organization; the teams are the National teams of certain European contries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uefa

champions league, think of it as the European Club Soccer League; made up of Club teams from various European Leagues (La Liga, EPL, Bundelisga)
UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wiki can be your friend

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching for some years now. One thing I know for certain 100% fact is that John Terry is a creature.

A pestilential paranormal, ethereal, other-worldly entity who serves as a constant bugbear for anyone with melanin in their skin or people in general.

That's about the extent of my knowledge on the subject at hand though.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Do yourself a favour and follow the premier league, don't primarily follow these leagues with foreign languages, you'll get no where near as much quality coverage if you do.

Also there's the added bonus of the premier league being the best/most exciting league.

yup. Most competitive league. This year the league was won by 2 extra time :heh:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Here are some other things you should know:

1. Lionel Messi is really good.

2. If you want people to start hating you immediately, root for Liverpool like I do.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
And don't even pressure yourself to be an "expert". But at the same time make sure you don't say some dumb casual shyt like "Brazil is the best team in the world"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Say whatever you want, people laughing at you is the only way you'll learn.

If you're scared of giving your opinions at the start you always will be.

Don't put people who seemingly know more than you on a pedestal.:wrist:

(I'm feeling charitable to my american socca bruvs tonight)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
2. If you want people to start hating you immediately, root for Liverpool like I do.

No one hates you though. Liverpool is there to lighten up the mood with their farcical proceedings as a club while other clubs are, y'know, actually trying.

It's like a retard inexplicably in a normal class who continually makes off-color jokes which people laugh at cos' he's the class retard and doesn't understand humor and appropriateness.

We're laughing at you...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Naw, seriously MLS is currently in season, they call it soccer, you call it soccer, and by the time the playoffs come around and you've been swept off your feet, it flows directly into the major European season.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
If you're black here couple things you need to know.

John Terry is a bad person because he's a racist.
Mario Balotelli is a bad person, too but he's black and funny character, so overlooked that.
Liverpool = Red Sox. Least black following. Scum people in general, murderers, and racists.
Arsenal have the most black following in the EPL.