Cali Crew
20180408_141033.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dad rented that game for me when i was like 7:wow:

Years later when i wanted to buy a new gta he was all na you too little for those games
:francis:

Take that game off in my house its too violent:leostare:
nikka you got me into gta !!!:mjlol:
Your dad's GTA is different than today's GTA. I like the older versions better honestly :manny:
What game is this :ohhh:
your analogy is wrong just as you
google it
start isnt part of the code
starting the game and the code are 2 different actions
When you wrote this reply, did you not hit the post reply button?

You don't hit that button, your message never gets posted :hula: you don't hit start, the code is never implemented :ufdup:

:leostare: and you're wrong because if you are correct you could put the code in, then press other buttons before start and the code will still work. That, is false. (Tru Story)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Your dad's GTA is different than today's GTA. I like the older versions better honestly :manny:

What game is this :ohhh:

When you wrote this reply, did you not hit the post reply button?

You don't hit that button, your message never gets posted :hula: you don't hit start, the code is never implemented :ufdup:

:leostare: and you're wrong because if you are correct you could put the code in, then press other buttons before start and the code will still work. That, is false. (Tru Story)

I had a original master system and if you left the cartridge out and hit a combination of buttons on the "Insert Cartridge Screen" the game snail would slide onto screen. I did that accidentally somehow. I also found the level select of Shinobi accidentally as well.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I had a original master system and if you left the cartridge out and hit a combination of buttons on the "Insert Cartridge Screen" the game snail would pop up. I did that accidentally. I also found the level select of Shinobi accidentally as well.

[/QUOTE]
I had one too, I remember the snail character would move around weird like, but couldn't remember where I played it.

I remember getting the master system at a circuit city :wow: And it came with fukkin VR goggles or some shyt :ohhh:
https://goo.gl/images/eVG7bv

Shinobi and pat reily basketball, Alex Kidd ftw

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I had one too, I remember the snail character would move around weird like, but couldn't remember where I played it.

I remember getting the master system at a circuit city :wow: And it came with fukkin VR goggles or some shyt :ohhh:
https://goo.gl/images/eVG7bv

Shinobi and pat reily basketball, Alex Kidd ftw[/QUOTE]
The 3D glasses really worked well from what I remember. Missiles would be flying at me with the light zapper in hand. Hang on and Safari Hunt held me down.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4