Daps
fkcTaNg2_o.jpg
I think i still have this disk:ohhh:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Remember when Mario 64 and Pilot Wings 64 were the only 2 games available at launch? Took awhile for more games to come out and when they did, they would sell out quick because it was like one title. Smh

Sega CD floppin

When Street Fighter 2 came to the console. I use to pretend I was sick so I can stay home from school and play it all day.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
a few corrections/etc...
blowing into your sega genesis cartridge as if you're the big bad wolf trying to huff and puff the 3 little piggies straw-house down
put into the console and pray that it works
:sadcam:
The alternative was to have a little bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a paper towel :manny:
Havin half your discs lookin like this
scratched-cd.jpg

Then getting your mom to buy a disc cleaner and pray it makes it past the loading screen with all the logos :sadcam:

I look back on it now and I have no clue why my disc would end up that way. :mjcry: None of my discs now have a scratch on em
That's how they were made, without scratch protection. It became the standard once bluray arrived :francis:
I’ll be back to posts pics of the relics I still have
We looking for OG shyt that relates to YOU. Don't forget that part of this equation when you return :leostare:
Playing og contra and having to hone your reaction time and reflex to naruto levels as a nikka no older than six, and the fact that playing WITH somebody is harder than going solo :scusthov::damn:
Because they would steal your extra men (that needs to be explained to the new gen)
@PS4 with the plat thread outta nowhere...u the real mvp bruh :myman:
Lately all my threads here have been tops in trending, maybe I have a shot at poster of the year???
Up,down, up, down, left ,right ,left ,right ,b,a,start
Nobody caught it, but the Konami code clearly starts off... Up up, Down down :ufdup:
Remember when Mario 64 and Pilot Wings 64 were the only 2 games available at launch? Took awhile for more games to come out and when they did, they would sell out quick because it was like one title. Smh

Sega CD floppin

When Street Fighter 2 came to the console. I use to pretend I was sick so I can stay home from school and play it all day.
I do remember the n64 launch, I remember buying it from an electronics boutique, Springfield mall. I remember my mom picking me up early from school to get it. What's weird is she did that when the SNES dropped as well. But she was the type to discourage me from playing too much. Why would she break her own personal beliefs so I could eat early?

I guess she really loves me or I was nagging the shyt outta her. I'm certain it's both...
fun fact start isnt actually part of the code........... its just to get back to the game from the pause menu
Uh :dahell: the Konami code is done at the title screen bruh :wtf:

And the end of the code (b a b a select start) select start is only for two player mode, otherwise it is just b a b a start. To start the game. What you are remembering is either incorrect or applies to Konami games after the OG period :gucci:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
1345307-sega_channel_adapter_power_cord.jpg

Sega channels. 50 games a month. Streamed thru coaxe cords ..

Wait I’m not done bruh. We do this shyt triple Og.YG type shyt

xbandFamicom.jpg

Xband for SNES and Sega Gensis. The first online service for online play. The x came from Xband not Xbox. This is the roots of online coplay in a service. Yes.

Og dotcom. This is our history

Sunset Riders :banderas:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Uh :dahell: the Konami code is done at the title screen bruh :wtf:

And the end of the code (b a b a select start) select start is only for two player mode, otherwise it is just b a b a start. To start the game. What you are remembering is either incorrect or applies to Konami games after the OG period :gucci:
start isnt part of the code

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
start isnt part of the code
Bruh :snoop:

You use the code at the title screen, and only the title screen. We talking nes here.
So the game does not start unless you press start. If you don't press start you'd literally STILL be at the title screen 30 yrs later waiting for your game to start.

You said to unpause the game, so you're thinking of something different. You not talking about contra nes bruh :stop: