So your girl says your not romantic enough...

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Men aren't romantic by nature. Nothing to be ashamed of, I bet if you became some sappy, sensitive ass nikka she'd leave you in a minute. If doing you makes her unhappy then too bad, 3 billion more women in the world :manny:
ur sig is lame af shyts stupid

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nothing wrong with putting a little more effort into being romantic especially if you like her enough. The warm and fuzzy feelings you give her will ONLY benefit you. She isn't "changing" you....nothing wrong with catering to her feelings every now and then. Don't listen to these nikkas

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Nothing wrong with putting a little more effort into being romantic especially if you like her enough. The warm and fuzzy feelings you give her will ONLY benefit you. She isn't "changing" you....nothing wrong with catering to her feelings every now and then. Don't listen to these nikkas

He right .

Its the rush feeling they want. Its not to degrade you as a man.

Worst come to worst its just practice for your Wife.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really like her but you just want an easy relationship where you fukk and have to endure her convos every now and again. She wants you to be more spontaneous, plan things, set up dates, send her sweet txts :huhldup: Your just not sure if thats you, i mean your only 25, dont wanna be getting too deep with a bytch as this stage in life (even though shes so good to you). She tells you, you treat her like a fukk buddy and shes right, but after you break up, you miss her. What do you do? Do you try and get her back and try harder even though your just romantically dead inside, or do you leave her to find someone better that can give her the attention she wants? :lupe:

You sound like a bytch

There's two simple options, you hit her up for more puss and her company or you leave her the fukk alone and move to the next one.

You're over thinking shyt, reflecting on relationships is for simps

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Invite her over and do some corny shyt on purpose :yeshrug:

Have the lights dim, rose petals, and some slow music. Don't gotta be serious bout it, baby oil your chest too my nikka. :birdman:

Make her laugh & u in there.

And don't forget to powder your balls

No homo :whoa:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Thanks for the advice brehs, my real life friends aint shyt :pacspit: none of them been in serious relationships for years and dont know what its like to actually like a girl :why:

anyways the argument all started because we was in bed all day and i wanted a quick nut before i left her house, she got mad coz i didnt give her no foreplay then it all kicked off talking bout i dont make her feel special :huhldup: We'd been in bed together all day what the hell is the need for foreplay on the third round :why: Girls man, i just dont get them. :snoop: I miss her though :lupe::deadmanny:

You gotta learn how to play the game breh. You a younging in the game so I'm gonna give you a pass, but you old enough to know better :ufdup: so Ima lace you with this izm.

When it comes to women, affection is their currency. If a chick is expecting affection from you, you gotta let her know that shyt comes at a cost. The same way she not trying let you fukk for free (at least symbolically, don't be trickin breh :whoa:), is the way you shouldn't give affection for free.

So if she want that lovey dovey time, you need to ask her what she willing to do to get that :shaq:

Is she cooking good food consistently :leostare:?
Is she cleaning up your mess in your crib w/o asking :mjpls:?
Is she taking you on dates and dropping off/picking up your dry cleaning on her dime :birdman:?
Is she making sure your drank is poured and chilled at exactly 48.5 degrees by the time you come home from work :takedat:?

If she's not giving you what you need, then don't give her what she needs.

Now go forth and get your pimp on breh :jawalrus:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Some dudes just aren't romantic... I'm not and when I try, I feel like I'm playing myself. You just have to train her away from the mushy sh1t by doing other things right. I have always had decent jobs and sound hustling skills so I give my girl the cc every now and then and let her buy herself something nice with a nice dinner every week. No female will complain about that...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea shyt just isnt for every dude. me myself im a romantic ass simp ass nikka :manny:. in the past i been shytted on for it, more than once. but u cant be romantic to every bytch. my current girl loves it and i dont feel like a fool doing it for her. she embraces it.

i get it from my dad. nikka has 30 years with my mother and still acts like they are teenagers on their first few dates,

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trea
You really like her but you just want an easy relationship where you fukk and have to endure her convos every now and again. She wants you to be more spontaneous, plan things, set up dates, send her sweet txts :huhldup: Your just not sure if thats you, i mean your only 25, dont wanna be getting too deep with a bytch as this stage in life (even though shes so good to you). She tells you, you treat her like a fukk buddy and shes right, but after you break up, you miss her. What do you do? Do you try and get her back and try harder even though your just romantically dead inside, or do you leave her to find someone better that can give her the attention she wants? :lupe:
t
Thanks for the advice brehs, my real life friends aint shyt :pacspit: none of them been in serious relationships for years and dont know what its like to actually like a girl :why:

anyways the argument all started because we was in bed all day and i wanted a quick nut before i left her house, she got mad coz i didnt give her no foreplay then it all kicked off talking bout i dont make her feel special :huhldup: We'd been in bed together all day what the hell is the need for foreplay on the third round :why: Girls man, i just dont get them. :snoop: I miss her though :lupe::deadmanny:
Don't fall for her fukki g games. You've been in bed with her the whole day. What the fukk is she telling you you don't make her feel special for? Nect time she tells you some shyt like this give her the :pacspit::dahell: get up, get dressed and leave. Then wait until she calls you, which she will do. Ignore that call. Then wait until she apologizes by text. She is playing mind games with you, don't ever fall for this shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Invite her over and do some corny shyt on purpose :yeshrug:

Have the lights dim, rose petals, and some slow music. Don't gotta be serious bout it, baby oil your chest too my nikka. :birdman:

Make her laugh & u in there.

this is the best advice anybody has given u in here breh. dont listen to these other fools. if a girl is worth it, there is nothing wrong with a little effort. you dont gotta buy her roses everyday but once in a while do some cute shyt for her and she wont forget it.