So your girl says your not romantic enough...

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
You really like her but you just want an easy relationship where you fukk and have to endure her convos every now and again. She wants you to be more spontaneous, plan things, set up dates, send her sweet txts :huhldup: Your just not sure if thats you, i mean your only 25, dont wanna be getting too deep with a bytch as this stage in life (even though shes so good to you). She tells you, you treat her like a fukk buddy and shes right, but after you break up, you miss her. What do you do? Do you try and get her back and try harder even though your just romantically dead inside, or do you leave her to find someone better that can give her the attention she wants? :lupe:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Invite her over and do some corny shyt on purpose :yeshrug:

Have the lights dim, rose petals, and some slow music. Don't gotta be serious bout it, baby oil your chest too my nikka. :birdman:

Make her laugh & u in there.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
ask your father if he is still around in your life..IF he is still around

he should lace you up with game

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You can't let her change you. Be who you are, because if you fake it now to keep her happy, at some point you gonna revert back to your true nature and she's gonna snap on you for it. And at that point, you'll be even more emotionally invested than you are now.

#hardonhoesmovement

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Thanks for the advice brehs, my real life friends aint shyt :pacspit: none of them been in serious relationships for years and dont know what its like to actually like a girl :why:

anyways the argument all started because we was in bed all day and i wanted a quick nut before i left her house, she got mad coz i didnt give her no foreplay then it all kicked off talking bout i dont make her feel special :huhldup: We'd been in bed together all day what the hell is the need for foreplay on the third round :why: Girls man, i just dont get them. :snoop: I miss her though :lupe::deadmanny:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
You can't let her change you. Be who you are, because if you fake it now to keep her happy, at some point you gonna revert back to your true nature and she's gonna snap on you for it. And at that point, you'll be even more emotionally invested than you are now.

#hardonhoesmovement

this.

she wants to change you and she will do anything in her power to get her way (ie. threaten to leave you, withhold da snatch, etc.). If she gives you an ultimatum, simply :ufdup: her to the door and tell her to use it.

oh and if homegirl cheats, :ehh: