So you think you're too good for a TV dinner now?

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Here we go. Here we go. Every coli nikka has a $800k marble kitchen setup, makes 200 million a year, and is a gourmet chef. Yall need to cut it out, 4real. 😆
The ones I bought aren’t better then my own cooking.. they are good if you’re lazy :ld: I would rather buy a turkey with mash potatoes and stuffing tv dinner because I won’t actually make that myself

Mystic

All Star
Daps
These lazy fukks need to learn how to cook. How in the everlasting fukk does cheap $1 frozen tv dinner tasting anything like food to you? I know their bytch hates swallowing them respectfully cause that’s with all due respect

Last edited:

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Coli nikkas cook the freshest of veggies and meats every night in a million dollar marble floored kitchen.

Here we go. Here we go. Every coli nikka has a $800k marble kitchen setup, makes 200 million a year, and is a gourmet chef. Yall need to cut it out, 4real. 😆
WTUh5TW.jpeg

Don’t play with me nikka. I cook for my girl damn near EVERY night and what we don’t eat I pass it out to the homeless. I just made a 12(maybe 13) cheese mac with some Rosemary lamb and some crawfish, smoked salmon on some bagels with some cream fraiche with some garlic aioli fries, mussels, scallops, and some cheddar bay shrimp. We eat GOOD over here.

You wanna boss up your life? All you gotta do is get in with me **Bossman Dlow voice**

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
WTUh5TW.jpeg

Don’t play with me nikka. I cook for my girl damn near EVERY night and what we don’t eat I pass it out to the homeless. I just made a 12(maybe 13) cheese mac with some Rosemary lamb and some crawfish, smoked salmon on some bagels with some cream fraiche with some garlic aioli fries, mussels, scallops, and some cheddar bay shrimp. We eat GOOD over here.

You wanna boss up your life? All you gotta do is get in with me **Bossman Dlow voice**
Damn ok. I see you. I meant no disrespect.
#salute

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
These lazy fukks need to learn how to cook. How in the everlasting fukk does cheap $1 frozen tv dinner tasting anything like food to you? I know their bytch hates swallowing them respectfully cause that’s with all due respect
You big mad over what people do in their personal time

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
WTUh5TW.jpeg

Great value chips.. real nikka :salute: them shyts is cheap and I can’t tell difference

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Banquets, no because their sodium be crazy.

But shyt like Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, and Smart Ones, yes.

Im lazy so the thought of cooking and cleaning it up afterwards annoys me when I can just pop in a healthy choice and be eating in 5 minutes. Work smarter not harder.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Banquets, no because their sodium be crazy.

But shyt like Healthy Choice, Lean Cuisine, and Smart Ones, yes.

Im lazy so the thought of cooking and cleaning it up afterwards annoys me when I can just pop in a healthy choice and be eating in 5 minutes. Work smarter not harder.
Meanwhile your food tastes like shyt