So you think you're too good for a TV dinner now?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like eating a big meal at work so sometimes I’ll eat a frozen dinner & have a salad with it :manny:

only the healthier ones tho, and I support this black owned business as well

the chicken yassa is decent

Mystic

All Star
Daps
They are fire. I shouldn't even be putting y'all on with this cheat code. Banquet got 5 for $5. Mmmmmm... Hungry Man dinners! Salisbury Steak with them mashed potatoes? Woooòo

I can go on. What is your favorite TV dinner?
Wait, what if I don't have a TV? A TV doesn't come included in the box! Why is it called "TV Dinner?"
Struggle food :gucci: :hhh: :camby:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I don’t like eating a big meal at work so sometimes I’ll eat a frozen dinner & have a salad with it :manny:

only the healthier ones tho, and I support this black owned business as well

the chicken yassa is decent

Ima start taking them
To work
Because I’m lazy. I usually buy food everyday

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What is the best quality/brand TV dinner or is there even such a thing
Stouffers to me. I usually get the Turkey mashed potatoes and stuffing ones and they be official :ahh:

Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice seem like good quality as well. There’s a pasta one but I forget the name of it that’s nice too :ehh:

I haven’t had that Hungry Man fried chicken one in awhile but I do vaguely remember it being good :ehh:
Coli nikkas cook the freshest of veggies and meats every night in a million dollar marble floored kitchen.
My marble floor only $800k but it’ll do for now :to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bro, I really be wondering who the fukk someone yall are behind the screen name.

There are a couple rich fukks on this forum with nothing better to do then troll with stupid ass threads.

shyt if I was rich af, I'd troll thecoli as well

You might be right.

Nicca talking about Banquet like it's a secret.

Banquet pot pies are the worst ever. I used to eat pot pies often but only the high quality ones.