So yall wont blame teachers for the state of black children?Then why blame politicians for the state of black adults

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black parenting is largely to blame. stop passing the buck and ignoring the primary cause for our children falling behind in education. are black parents buying their children books? taking them to libraries? putting computers in their households?

my parents did everything they could to ensure that my siblings and i were well read and computer literate.

:francis:

If your mom/father didn’t take education seriously when they had the chance there is almost no chance for the child to perform without any support at home . Kids just hear stories about old heads turning up in middle schools and high school and wait for their turn to do the same . School is basically the hang out untill you reach the age to not have it be mandatory for lots of kids in these schools systems .
You expect teachers to care more about the kids than their own parents?
Take this from someone from a family of educators and who has been in that system. It's the culture. Full stop.

No. Y’all need to get more involved in your kids education & stop letting social media raise your kids

I humbly apologize for holding Democrats accountable for not doing anything for black people. We havent done enough collectively to even begin to ask for tangibles and to question politicians apparently. Its gotta be the culture and the parenting. Politicians bare no responsibility,unless the home environments are in perfect order. If your failing in life,your parents didnt give a damn. Why should the Democrats:respect:?

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
I humbly apologize for holding Democrats accountable for not doing anything for black people. We havent done enough collectively to even begin to ask for tangibles and to question politicians apparently. Its gotta be the culture and the parenting. Politicians bare no responsibility,unless the home environments are in perfect order:respect:
Bruh you a rapist shut the fukk up.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I humbly apologize for holding Democrats accountable for not doing anything for black people. We havent done enough collectively to even begin to ask for tangibles and to question politicians apparently. Its gotta be the culture and the parenting. Politicians bare no responsibility,unless the home environments are in perfect order. If your failing in life,your parents didnt give a damn. Why should the Democrats:respect:?
It sounds like you're being sarcastic.

Daps
I humbly apologize for holding Democrats accountable for not doing anything for black people. We havent done enough collectively to even begin to ask for tangibles and to question politicians apparently. Its gotta be the culture and the parenting. Politicians bare no responsibility,unless the home environments are in perfect order:respect:
What do you want the government to do, provide parenting, morals, and life skills courses?

The curriculum is the curriculum. If the kids aren’t paying attention, and aren’t studying, what is the government going to do?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No I’m not blaming the teachers. :dahell: All it takes is 1 or 2 student to disrupt the class and mess it up for every one else.
Imagine you’re a teacher in a poor city and you got 4 lil NBA Young boys, 2 King Vons, and some hoodrats in your class. You think the teachers gonna be able to do anything?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you want the government to do, provide parenting, morals, and life skills courses?

The curriculum is the curriculum. If the kids aren’t paying attention, and aren’t studying, what is the government going to do?

I want the governement to do nothing,our parents shouldve done those things. I guess we should just buckle up our bootstraps now:francis:

It sounds like you're being sarcastic.

Smart man.

Much of thecoli doesnt hold Democrats accountable for anything anyway. But im not sure how you can have this energy for kids when it comes to teachers. But want a leg up and have demands for politicans when it comes to black adults? The energy in that thread is "figure it out" if their parents are midly retarded,or just dont know better. As if teachers dont have a job to do,and should be the ones figuring it out.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I’m not blaming the teachers. :dahell: All it takes is 1 or 2 student to disrupt the class and mess it up for every one else.
Imagine you’re a teacher in a poor city and you got 4 lil NBA Young boys, 2 King Vons, and some hoodrats in your class. You think the teachers gonna be able to do anything?

Well theres way more than 1 or 2 NBA youngboys,Sexy Redds in a black community near you. So what do you expect the politicians to do as they are raising 3 babies by the time they are 22:respect:#BootStrapsOrBust #BubuButTheCulture

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I mean the government could help provide resources to help solve the problem. A lot of those parents are a product of the environment around them and the government could help solve some of those issues. It'd be naive to assume that they can't.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well theres way more than 1 or 2 NBA youngboys in a black community near you. So what do you expect the politicians to do as they are raising 3 babies by the time they are 22:respect:#BootstrapsorBust

How is it the politicians fault that black women in poor cities purposely go out of their way to choose to have kids with the lowest of low?
And Don’t give me that no good black men excuse. There’s bus drivers, construction workers, truck drivers, and other skilled laborers in the hood.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it the politicians fault that black women in poor cities purposely go out of their way to choose to have kids with the lowest of low?
And Don’t give me that no good black men excuse. There’s bus drivers, construction workers, truck drivers, and other skilled laborers in the hood.

Its called proximity,where people doing low is the norm. Being poor doesnt make you a bad person,being stupid and or lazy is the problem. Yall just like to paint the propaganda that most black women are dealing with thugs/criminals. When most are simply dealing with stupid people who cant think or plan their way out of a paper bag. Does this woman seem smart enough to know shes isnt being lead by two geniuses?

People being stupid,having low standards for themselves falls back on teachers and govt. And when teachers and govt know stupid adults exist. Yes ,they should be doing more to not keep pumping out foolish adults from the school system.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do y’all not have any sisters or relatives that work with the school system? You expect 30 kids to sit still and learn?

Also teachers can’t fail students now so why struggle so hard with such low pay?

They dont,but should we not say they are bad at their jobs:respect:? How come some teachers have control over certain kids and some dont?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dont,but should we not say they are bad at their jobs:respect:? How come some teachers have control over certain kids and some dont?
Because they have dumb nikkas like yourself putting seed in dumb hood rats.

And yes, they are bad at their jobs because in most urban schools, the parents aren't even involved in their childs education in large numbers. Get your child in a selective enrollment school and you don't have to worry about that.. But to do that, you as a parent have to be involved in your child's education..