So yall going to let China fly ballons over the United States with technology the size of a bus (Spying) Update:Shot down over SC)

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
These guys forgot Pelosi pulling up in Taiwan despite Xi and Chicom media promising to turn the Strait into a "sea of fire."And Biden promising to defend Taiwan in the event the Chinese ever find the balls to invade. Ending 70 years of strategic ambiguity regarding if America would defend Taiwan.
The Chinese military would get hoed out worse than Russia, and the Russians had the reputation of being the world's second best Army, having seen actual and recent combat. All those first sons would get slaughtered and China's demographic collapse would accelerate. But hey, a spy balloon is impressive too, I guess.
:russ:
Seriously. NATO doing this to Russia is the answer to what happens if they touch Taiwan. Like you said, the ambiguity is gone. I don't think people really understand the implications of what's happening right now.

The US has essentially set the rules for the next century of geopolitics.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness, @bnew i think this is one of those "the emperor wears no clothes" type of situation (to quote another chinese piece of wisdom). Lets just admit it and actually do something about it; instead of ignoring this blatant problem. Our economies are so intertwined that china knows we wont do sht.

Im not convinced we have an actual red line with them, i mean they are literally turning their northern ethnic minorities into slaves in concentration camps, and we , the global arbiter of morality , are doing nothing about it. Like seriously, think about it. We, as a nation, always go on and on about not knowing what germany was doing to jews in the 40s and regretting not being able to stop it; but its happening in real-time in front of us in China and all we hear are crickets.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
In all seriousness, @bnew i think this is one of those "the emperor wears no clothes" type of situation (to quote another chinese piece of wisdom). Lets just admit it and actually do something about it; instead of ignoring this blatant problem. Our economies are so intertwined that china knows we wont do sht.

Im not convinced we have an actual red line with them, i mean they are literally turning their ethnic minorities into slaves in concentration camps, and we , the global arbiter of morality , are doing nothing about it. Like seriously, think about it. We, as a nation, always go on and on about not knowing what germany was doing to jews in the 40s and regretting not being able to stop it; but its happening in real-time in front of us in China and all we hear are crickets.
In all seriousity, China is running out of time. They know we know it. This is just a stunt.

I mistyped... Xi knows it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you a billionaire? That’s why the average Joe can’t do whatever we want. :heh:
billionaires can't either. they just think they can because they can fund whatever.

satellites in low orbit, not over U.S territory.:comeon:
potential for spying is still there. just because we haven't carved out orbit space on some nationalistic shyt don't mean it can't be used to spy. satellites been taking photos for years spying usign that loophole.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Im not convinced we have an actual red line with them, i mean they are literally turning their northern ethnic minorities into slaves in concentration camps, and we , the global arbiter of morality , are doing nothing about it. Like seriously, think about it. We, as a nation, always go on and on about not knowing what germany was doing to jews in the 40s and regretting not being able to stop it; but its happening in real-time in front of us in China and all we hear are crickets.

China isn't Germany. China is more like Russia. They want their limited sphere of influence and that's it. The US though is the country that doesn't recognize any limitations on where they can go and who they can tell what to do.

The problem though is that the US with its vast useless bloated military doesn't have any purpose for it. So it needs to find one by trying to pick fights over issues that aren't our problem like Taiwan.

That's an internal Chinese issue not a US issue.

But military spending has to be maintained so fake trouble with other countries has to be created.

And Black Americans behaving like conservatives on military issues will always be :mjlol: since this is a white country and Black people literally have no say in what happens here.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
What’s the trillions of dollars worth of air defense doing?

Or THAAD, NORAD & Patriot missiles can’t bring down balloons doing recon on top secret nuclear sites & silos? :troll:

Bu bu but China & Russia are backward & stand no chance in a shooting match.

Anyway, China man is very funny. He left the sophisticated modern tools & opted for Cold War era balloons to embarrass the empty barrel. :russ:

I was watching footage of Korean & Vietnam wars yesterday & some people puffing their chest about war need to humble themselves before they get humbled by those psychos from the East. Those people are a different breed/beast - stop poking them.