So XBox has a new free to play game, World Series of Poker:Full House Pro!!!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Look I aint even on no fanboy sht, I got an xbox my damn self, all im saying is lets not let them do us like this, sht is not acceptable, first gathering of magic cards 2013, now a poker game? The fck is next? Solitaire? Come on my dude this sht aint right and you know it.
This nikka actin like he'd rather have these PS home knockoff games (and we all know nobody fukks with ps home, but just look at the poker in that game. It's the same shyt as this. Literally.) than the wide variety of titles offered with PS+.

I admire his dedication but its obvious he doesn't even believe what he's saying.

We been paying for XBL how many years and they can't offer some decent titles? :wtf:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:scusthov: This shyt was lagging pretty bad when I played it...in single player. There are better poker games on XBLA than this one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look I aint even on no fanboy sht, I got an xbox my damn self, all im saying is lets not let them do us like this, sht is not acceptable, first gathering of magic cards 2013, now a poker game? The fck is next? Solitaire? Come on my dude this sht aint right and you know it.
This game isn't part of the free games giveaway, its just a free to play game. The giveaway game was Magic 2013 which is actually a solid game after I played it :manny:
No bullshyt, let me repeat. Its a solid game after playing it. Now how many posters in here never played it but has an opinion on it like this Killzone :popcorn:
I'm fine with the free games we have received so far, but why do you think they owe you free games for? :wtf:
SONY started doing that because PSN went down and PS3 was being abandoned. PSN went down
They less than a year later they lost the KEYS TO PSN. They didn't fix PSN like you'd think, they said "fukk it, we'll give you 2yr old games while you struggle to play online games"
THATS WHAT THE fukk HAPPENED. And apparently you can rape a kid gamer, then buy him a free game and he won't complain about being raped :snoop: I need working stable least lag possible online gaming. I don't need a game from 2yrs ago. GTA5 is dropping in a week. You gonna wait til fall 2015 to play it nikka?
This nikka actin like he'd rather have these PS home knockoff games (and we all know nobody fukks with ps home, but just look at the poker in that game. It's the same shyt as this. Literally.) than the wide variety of titles offered with PS+.

I admire his dedication but its obvious he doesn't even believe what he's saying.

We been paying for XBL how many years and they can't offer some decent titles? :wtf:
I enjoy poker as many of us on this website and around the world do. So I made a thread on it
For some reason, you feel threatened and so you want to talk about PSN/PS+ games that YOU DON'T PLAY like if that takes away from the greatness that this game is. It doesn't. All you have accomplished is showcasing how :umad:
:scusthov: This shyt was lagging pretty bad when I played it...in single player. There are better poker games on XBLA than this one.
Yeah okay buddy :yawn:
the program is only until december, after that no more free games :heh:
PSN has been handed over to hackers since last October. After that, no fair online play :heh:
Last of Us
GTA4 (soon to be GTA5)
What other games you fukkbois like?
COD:BO2
LITERALLY EVERY fukkIN GAME IS RAN BY WHOEVER WANTS TO RUN IT, NOT SONY, NOT YOU :wow:
As of today, this applies to PS3 and PS4. When the free games stop in December, I'd be on my Xbox One by then. I wouldn't even give a shyt about a free game from a previous gen. Is PS3 gonna be your go to system when PS4 drops? Thats not something to be PROUD OF :laff:
Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed 3, Mafia 2, Uncharted 3, and MANY more with ps plus :russ:
Court :umad::uFURIUS:
If you are a deprived gamer who couldn't afford any new games when they drop? This is a great deal for you
But on online forums, most of the time we are gamers who play the games. I seen you in that GTA5 PS3 thread. So you don't rely on old games. Your just hyping them up because you are apart of a console war
Doesn't change the reality that your hyping up older games only so you can change the subject on PSN
Sony started that, you the consumer trying to pass that off to other consumers as a good thing is why you are a fukking moron. When reality is broken down like this, more times than not I offend the people I'm talking about so they say ":umad:" which is an impulse reaction often associated with homosexuality :wrist:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed 3, Mafia 2, Uncharted 3, and MANY more with ps plus :russ:
Court :umad::uFURIUS:

I missed out on mafia 2 somehow... I don't know how the fukk I managed to do that foolishness.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
This game isn't part of the free games giveaway, its just a free to play game. The giveaway game was Magic 2013 which is actually a solid game after I played it :manny:
No bullshyt, let me repeat. Its a solid game after playing it. Now how many posters in here never played it but has an opinion on it like this Killzone :popcorn:

True, i was telling a nikka the same thing awhile back.

I'm fine with the free games we have received so far, but why do you think they owe you free games for? :wtf:
SONY started doing that because PSN went down and PS3 was being abandoned. PSN went down
They less than a year later they lost the KEYS TO PSN. They didn't fix PSN like you'd think, they said "fukk it, we'll give you 2yr old games while you struggle to play online games"
THATS WHAT THE fukk HAPPENED. And apparently you can rape a kid gamer, then buy him a free game and he won't complain about being raped :snoop: I need working stable least lag possible online gaming. I don't need a game from 2yrs ago. GTA5 is dropping in a week. You gonna wait til fall 2015 to play it nikka?

Man your posts are wild as fck lol, aight man I aint trying to go back and forth, we'll agree to disagree.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4