So XBox has a new free to play game, World Series of Poker:Full House Pro!!!

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Hmm, big budget titles from 5-7 years ago

Or an iPhone app port :bryan:

Join Xbox live brehs :wow:

Fixed, these nikkas got the nerve to offer us Rainbow Six Vegas for free :stopitslime:

Had that game for years now

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Fixed, these nikkas got the nerve to offer us Rainbow Six Vegas for free :stopitslime:

Had that game for years now

I know, that shyt dropped in like 07 :aicmon:

But I was comparing PS+ "rentals" to the free Xbox live games.

PS+ is like netflix streaming, you can eat as long as you pay, and the games offered are newer and better than the shyt MS is trying to throw at us.

I don't get why people hate on PS+

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
got tired of that game ages ago, and I already cleaned you out in that game :umad:
This is the new version, and this one is free. You should check it instead of hating like a bytch nikka :manny:
So why didn't MS just call it another games with gold game instead of trying to call it free to play?

I'm not claiming Dust is great or a big deal. I was just using it as an example no need to get all hostile. I played it for maybe an hour, maybe. My PSN name is ThunderJack65 if you really feel like you need to verify that I played the game. I don't really play PS3 online like that, I play more 360 for my online shyt.

I think you see me as just trying to hate on MS to support PS. I'm not, I just don't understand the reason to call this free to play when it isn't :popcorn:
It is free, for gold members. And I'm not hostile, I'm talking about a game and you came in here to cry about a game (Dust) that nobody gives two shyts about. Why would you mention Dust in a poker thread?
To play any game via XBL you need GOLD, that way hackers and shyt don't do what they do on PSN
Why the fukk would you in 2013, 7yrs after the fact complain about XBL not being free? Like, :camby:
Pay for xbox live gold to receive complimentary poker games that's available on other platforms brehs.
And so 99% of PSN free to play games are not available on other platforms bruh :stopitslime:
See, now I just caught you hating. But what else is new right :heh:
So we get this bullsht instead of doa5 ultimate? wtf :why:
Bruh, DOA5 is some shyt. If it wasn't, you'd already have it now wouldn't you. Nobody ever talks about that game
Now that they wanna GIVE IT AWAY you wanna fake like its this game you care about? :camby:
I know, that shyt dropped in like 07 :aicmon:

But I was comparing PS+ "rentals" to the free Xbox live games.

PS+ is like netflix streaming, you can eat as long as you pay, and the games offered are newer and better than the shyt MS is trying to throw at us.

I don't get why people hate on PS+
bytch please, Gamefly shyts all over PS+ :camby:
nikkas really hype about online poker??? some shyt I can download for free on my Galaxy?
But you not playing it on PSN bytch nikka :camby:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Bruh, DOA5 is some shyt. If it wasn't, you'd already have it now wouldn't you. Nobody ever talks about that game
Now that they wanna GIVE IT AWAY you wanna fake like its this game you care about? :camby:

Yeah because World Series of poker is so much better

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yeah because World Series of poker is so much better
World Series of Poker is an excellent game. If you don't like poker, then thats you. But if you do? Its the best poker game around (Tru Story)

Meanwhile, I love fighting games. And I know DOA is some trash. You know it too.
Whats sad/funny is whenever an xbox game is even talked about, you gotta run in here and mention a PS game because this hurts your feelings too much :laff:

Seriously bruh, its the middle of the night and :uFURIOUS: I seen the thread where DOA5 was talked about.
Then that thread died, nobody is talking about how its good. Nobodies saying anything about it until a poker thread was made. DOA and Dust, any other games you guys are not playing you wanna talk about while you cry cuz you dont have the best poker game ever made :umad:

And Hand of Kul >>> Any PSN F2P game (ditto with this game)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
But you didnt deny i whopped you tho :wow:
I aint got time for poker when gta coming bruh :dwillhuh:
I don't recall honestly :manny:
I got whooped today in a tournament, I'm a lil salty but I'm a pro so I didn't sweat it.
Had pocket rockets, some fool calls with A/9. Long story short, runner runner gives him the straight
The annoying part is the dealer dealing slow while everyone is speaking about how he only needs a Jack :shaq2:

I survive that, eventually make the final table. I'm middle of the pack stacks
I get pocket 10's. One guy raises, everyone else folds. I go all in. He calls with King Jack suited :merchant:
I flop a 10, runner runner, deal is semi slow but faster this time, yet the table is still shouting his outs
He catches a straight with a queen on the river. The buy in was only $40, but the pot had first place getting like $600

Those bad beats is why YOU would never beat me unless luck was on your side. I'm too advanced, especially in person. I'll bluff my own mama out a hand :birdman:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Anybody who cares for Battlefield 3 bought it in 2011
The game this thread is about, just came out a few days ago. You seem FURIOUS for some reason?
Do you like Poker too? I know you like Killer Instinct and your behavior seems similar right now :ohhh:

Regardless, I hope you enjoy whatever games you do get. Now kindly step off...

I dl'd it on ps3 even tho I already had it on xbox. Can't really complain about free

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
xbox still throwing crumbs to the peasants?:pachaha: we have gotten tekken, dead or alive, spartacus, and plenty of other actual free games. plus definately has had better games than any of the xbox subscription games too.:lawd:
:ld:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Look I aint even on no fanboy sht, I got an xbox my damn self, all im saying is lets not let them do us like this, sht is not acceptable, first gathering of magic cards 2013, now a poker game? The fck is next? Solitaire? Come on my dude this sht aint right and you know it.