So XBox has a new free to play game, World Series of Poker:Full House Pro!!!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
haters-gonna-hate.gif

Haters gonna hate!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're right I wish we had this than battlefield 3 :stylin:
Anybody who cares for Battlefield 3 bought it in 2011
The game this thread is about, just came out a few days ago. You seem FURIOUS for some reason?
Do you like Poker too? I know you like Killer Instinct and your behavior seems similar right now :ohhh:

Regardless, I hope you enjoy whatever games you do get. Now kindly step off...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: How is it free to play if it requires gold?
If you go to the coli-deals section of this site, there is a thread for a link to XBL GOLD free for a month
Go ahead and pick up Magic 2013 while you at it :win:

Then when that month runs out, try it again. I've done it for the last 3months (Tru Story)
I think I paid a total of $6 or $7 THIS ENTIRE YEAR ON XBL :whew:

And if you are a sony fan, PS+ cost $50 to borrow games. So none of those games are free.
Unlike what I just told you about. Anything else, friend :popcorn:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
If you go to the coli-deals section of this site, there is a thread for a link to XBL GOLD free for a month
Go ahead and pick up Magic 2013 while you at it :win:

Then when that month runs out, try it again. I've done it for the last 3months (Tru Story)
I think I paid a total of $6 or $7 THIS ENTIRE YEAR ON XBL :whew:

And if you are a sony fan, PS+ cost $50 to borrow games. So none of those games are free.
Unlike what I just told you about. Anything else, friend :popcorn:

I already have gold & shyt. I was just asking a general question.

But just to let you know PS+ game deals & free to play aren't the same thing. In the PStore they have a section for free to play games like Dust. It doesn't require PS+ to download for free & it's yours after you download it like these games MS is giving you. This isn't a free to play game as it requires a gold account. I just don't understand why MS has to lie & call it something it isn't, buddy.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I already have gold & shyt. I was just asking a general question.

But just to let you know PS+ game deals & free to play aren't the same thing. In the PStore they have a section for free to play games like Dust. It doesn't require PS+ to download for free & it's yours after you download it like these games MS is giving you. This isn't a free to play game as it requires a gold account. I just don't understand why MS has to lie & call it something it isn't, buddy.
Its free if you have there service :stopitslime:
Now I see what you said about the PSN games, but there is a catch. PSN free to play games SUCK
I've never heard anybody mention DUST. And the first thread made on that game here came out like a month after the game was already on PSN :laff:

So I hear you, now do you hear me? Hand of Kul is a beast, World Series of Poker is a BEAST.
Dust is a game that wasn't even popular like that on PC, now its on PS3 and you wanna act like its a big deal?
I bet not even YOU played that. Whats your PSN name so I can see for myself :popcorn:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xbox still throwing crumbs to the peasants?:pachaha: we have gotten tekken, dead or alive, spartacus, and plenty of other actual free games. plus definately has had better games than any of the xbox subscription games too.:lawd:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Its free if you have there service :stopitslime:
Now I see what you said about the PSN games, but there is a catch. PSN free to play games SUCK
I've never heard anybody mention DUST. And the first thread made on that game here came out like a month after the game was already on PSN :laff:

So I hear you, now do you hear me? Hand of Kul is a beast, World Series of Poker is a BEAST.
Dust is a game that wasn't even popular like that on PC, now its on PS3 and you wanna act like its a big deal?
I bet not even YOU played that. Whats your PSN name so I can see for myself :popcorn:

So why didn't MS just call it another games with gold game instead of trying to call it free to play?

I'm not claiming Dust is great or a big deal. I was just using it as an example no need to get all hostile. I played it for maybe an hour, maybe. My PSN name is ThunderJack65 if you really feel like you need to verify that I played the game. I don't really play PS3 online like that, I play more 360 for my online shyt.

I think you see me as just trying to hate on MS to support PS. I'm not, I just don't understand the reason to call this free to play when it isn't :popcorn: