So xbots eating right now while Sony bamas make Xbox threads

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And he (PS4) would rather play prominence poker :mjgrin:
And you would rather buy the physical copy of all those games than to actually play them for longer than 10min :sitdown:

The funniest thing about this thread, all this hate, yet not a single one of you (including you) can speak on the topic. This isn't about the games that get hyped up the most.
This is about GOOD GAMES and you nikkaz ain't recognizing because not enough white people have rallied around them yet :ld:

You see, if these games were trash then the reviews would probably say as much and this fine community would have already flooded this thread with those details.
The fact it hasn't happened is all an observant person would need to see. I was gonna post some shyt but I'm enjoying all the dumbassery displayed by you all

Have fun playing games recommended by who? What website? And what does that person look like? Does he have a toy poodle? Maybe a cat? Maybe he's gay?
Do you guys even pay attention to who reviews stuff or do you just go "Well IGN said..." because they have a staff, and they all fit the criteria I just laid out
Is that in line with the type of gamer you are?

Anyways, real nikka over here. And lilke I been saying. I got some shyt brewing like tea and websites. The wait is almost over, Greatness truly does await :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And you would rather buy the physical copy of all those games than to actually play them for longer than 10min :sitdown:

The funniest thing about this thread, all this hate, yet not a single one of you (including you) can speak on the topic. This isn't about the games that get hyped up the most.
This is about GOOD GAMES and you nikkaz ain't recognizing because not enough white people have rallied around them yet :ld:

You see, if these games were trash then the reviews would probably say as much and this fine community would have already flooded this thread with those details.
The fact it hasn't happened is all an observant person would need to see. I was gonna post some shyt but I'm enjoying all the dumbassery displayed by you all

Have fun playing games recommended by who? What website? And what does that person look like? Does he have a toy poodle? Maybe a cat? Maybe he's gay?
Do you guys even pay attention to who reviews stuff or do you just go "Well IGN said..." because they have a staff, and they all fit the criteria I just laid out

Anyways, real nikka over here. And lilke I been saying. I got some shyt brewing like tea and websites. The wait is almost over, Greatness truly does await :blessed:
Too many words Court.
Take it eeeeeasy.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sea of Thieves is beautiful game that has very little content and I'm not paying money for a game that crashes and is barely playable (PUBG).

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love everyone's input but I wonder how many know anything about the games i listed :jbhmm:

This post reads like you have or have played all the games on that list. But I know for a fact if that were true then you'd have a different opinion so it's great that you have Astroneer :thumbsup: what is your opinion on the other titles sir :mjpls:

All of them, now back to the topic.
Games nobody knows nor cares about :stop: you mean what games white folk hype up then monkey see mentalities, you probably the only nikka on your block, waiting like a dog for master to pet you, You make me SICK!

The games I listed are dope, you should be a little more mature about it :ld:

So you are knowledgeable about these games or are you unaware of them so you're like "are they good?"

I can tell you this, my many haters would have ripped these games to shreds already if they could. When they see the truth they remain quiet. Now if you would excuse me :mj:

This

:ufdup:

Tell us ohhh great mod which game(s) is not worthy of our attention. Blanket statements need not reply :francis:

We all know what is wrong with the gaming industry, but what isn't being analyzed is how the shift in the creation process has made gamers stagnant in thought, thinking AAA titles is still the bar, not when everything is watered down.

This forum has been sleeping on the real gems since Zak n Wiki :yeshrug:

Now if you real gamers would excuse me, me and my lady gotta break out of prison...

You standing this shyt and talking about sleeping on gems while shytting on classics like Nier Automata and Persona 5. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You standing this shyt and talking about sleeping on gems while shytting on classics like Nier Automata and Persona 5. :mjlol:
Persona is such a classic that it's struggling to do Killzone numbers.

Why is that, is it because Sony gamers are dumb or are persona players overrating their gaming experience? Because the numbers for that series never added up.

It isn't this unknown series on a little used platform, it's on ps4, and it's heavily advertised by fans of the series yet it never catches on. You can ignore that shyt all you want but stop name dropping that series. If persona was a female she'd have floppy tities. Quantum break with like a 3rd of the userbase sold better.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't know why PS4 fans even bother entertaining these xbots out chea. Stay classy by not engaging in these attention whoring threads from fans of the losing side.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Didnt read. But whats your gamertag? You even play any of these?