Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
latest

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I HAD TO see what this Astroneer game was about. Dude playing the game was genuinely having fun playing this game.

:ohhh: i think I get it now brehs. MS/Phil been knowing what they're doing. They out here releasing games like this, so that once they announcing Halo 6 Xbox fans hype meter will go through the roof. It's like appetizers leading to the main dish...

:mjcry: I'm correct with that analogy, right?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone notice how Xbox game threads are usually started by Sony gamers with the intents to hate :mjlol:

But what they don't know is..well, they don't know shyt. If you have an Xbox, here is a list of games you can't play on ps4 as of today

Darwin Project: that survival game with the live announcer? Available now

Deep rock galactic, looks dope, available now

Claybook (all of these games are x enhanced btw)

PUBG

Conan

Ghost of a tale

Astroneer

Sea of thieves

Full metal furies

A few others but we'll start off with these. Or you can play Bloodborne again while you wait for greatness :dahell:

BreakableSociableAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodborne is better than all of them and I own the best one on that list, which is Astroneer. This from someone that historically prefers the Xbox
I agree too court :manny:

I prefer the xbox over sony too but the writing was on the wall at the end of last gen that M$ wasn't going to be same. And I still play my 360 but PS4 has the juice now. With that said cant wait for Crackdown 3:feedme:

Oh and Bloodborne is the best out just saying:hubie:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry for another post but wtf M$ make some damn games. I mean shyt reboot Deadspace I mean what Sea of Thieves:camby:

Im not part of the coli console wars Im a gamer if its dope I will play but Xbox has a few titles but nothing coming down the pipeline. They need to fire whoever is in charge because the 360 imo had so many bangers and the x1 just has a handfull. Buy Left 4 Dead and reboot that damn..:mindblown::snoop:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Microsoft thought because they had the upper hand last gen and Sony dropping the ps3 so late and with that high ass price that they were power players

:russ::russ::russ:

shame these clowns had to find out the hard way

In Phil Spencer we trust brehs. Dan Mattrick is a trick ass bytch.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
In Phil Spencer we trust brehs. Dan Mattrick is a trick ass bytch.
Yeah Microsoft is internally disconnected in certain sectors as you can clearly see, I think with the first Xbox it was a strong “Sega influence around the system” and when the Xbox scene stepped in “modifications of homebrew” created a interface GUI of stuff like Xbmc which to the ladder of later became media center, I believe Microsoft built the 360 around the ideas of the platform of the user bases direction and the logically platform and price budget and getting to the market fast, made them win. Now
The direction of the Xbox One I would believe is, it is named the One because Xbox as a brand went the route of paying homage to its first set top box, which would be Webtv or later MSNtv, which behavior was centered around Internet and TV. It didn’t fail either but it also didn’t catch everyone’s attention because of the common computer system being much better.
Sony seen what they did wrong with the ps3 in general and with the history of them always prepared to do better from mistakes. Was a victory. M$ as of now should rebuild the company

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I love everyone's input but I wonder how many know anything about the games i listed :jbhmm:
Bloodborne is better than all of them and I own the best one on that list, which is Astroneer. This from someone that historically prefers the Xbox
This post reads like you have or have played all the games on that list. But I know for a fact if that were true then you'd have a different opinion so it's great that you have Astroneer :thumbsup: what is your opinion on the other titles sir :mjpls:
You just named a bunch of games nobody know nor care about :camby:

What AAA exclusives you playing dog? :sas1:
All of them, now back to the topic.
Games nobody knows nor cares about :stop: you mean what games white folk hype up then monkey see mentalities, you probably the only nikka on your block, waiting like a dog for master to pet you, You make me SICK!

The games I listed are dope, you should be a little more mature about it :ld:

im not even trying to hate but looking at that list i was like:dwillhuh:
So you are knowledgeable about these games or are you unaware of them so you're like "are they good?"

I can tell you this, my many haters would have ripped these games to shreds already if they could. When they see the truth they remain quiet. Now if you would excuse me :mj:
Who cares. Bloodbourne came out ages ago.
This
Not even trying to hate but out of that list I've only heard of PUBG and Sea of Thieves.
:ufdup:
That list of games

:laff:
Tell us ohhh great mod which game(s) is not worthy of our attention. Blanket statements need not reply :francis:
I HAD TO see what this Astroneer game was about. Dude playing the game was genuinely having fun playing this game.

:ohhh: i think I get it now brehs. MS/Phil been knowing what they're doing. They out here releasing games like this, so that once they announcing Halo 6 Xbox fans hype meter will go through the roof. It's like appetizers leading to the main dish...

:mjcry: I'm correct with that analogy, right?
We all know what is wrong with the gaming industry, but what isn't being analyzed is how the shift in the creation process has made gamers stagnant in thought, thinking AAA titles is still the bar, not when everything is watered down.

This forum has been sleeping on the real gems since Zak n Wiki :yeshrug:

Now if you real gamers would excuse me, me and my lady gotta break out of prison...