So @wildhundreds is allowed to call Black folks "chimps"? Interesting... UPDATE: Bushed/banned!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Which is why I don't get the point of these so-called exposal threads when nothing ever happens, or at best, rarely.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate when fakes, phonies, and snakes get called out. It's good to have a clearer idea on who's words you think are credible versus who's a two-face Bojack Horseass, but if no one faces any punishment for being an egregious dikkhead, what's the point?

The other issues is too many of y'all play too much on a juvenile and/ or clique level. Y'all will have a long ass memory for something as insignificant as @Luken lying about stuntin', but a dude like @BaggerofTea gets exposed for being a 2-faced, flip flopping, disingenuous jizz-rag, yet he's still all up in threads trying to play the role of DNC shill with no one pushing back. :stopitslime:

Even in that same exposure thread, people are copping pleas for a blatant bullshıtter on some: "It's ok. He's on our side now" instead of saying: "Nah B, you went from talking about assassinating Hilary in 2016 to chastising ANYONE who doesn't completely wave the Democrat pom-poms today. That's way too wild of a swing and we ain't fukking with crazy nikkas like you." :whoa:

All these exposals with nothing to show for it. Just another day on TheColi.com. :unimpressed:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
george-takei-oh-my.gif