So why does @the cac mamba get a pass?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
@the cac mamba cool in my book. Literally every time I see him comment on Black v. White issues where a cac is clearly in the wrong, he never caping for the cac. It ain't just some follow the leader shyt either, he drops his perspective & personal opinion on why shyts fukked up, and I've seen it happen enough to know it's legit how he sees shyt. Not that he ain't a proud cac, but he def. don't seem like he on some :mjpls: and for that, he gets the :salute: dude is a decent poster in the Booth too, and real talk, the :huhldup: smiley minus well start paying him royalties

Salute u fukking pasty cac

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Someone get this Swedish homo a life :mjlol:
you say that like you're not gonna obsessively stalk me, tag me in random threads and create a bunch of random threads about me cuz I shytted on you yesterday. Without a doubt the lamest fakkit on the coli bar none

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
you say that like you're not gonna obsessively stalk me, tag me in random threads and create a bunch of random threads about me cuz I shytted on you yesterday. Without a doubt the lamest fakkit on the coli bar none
Link me to a thread I ever made about you. Lol @ some weirdo from Sweden who's completely obsessed with me calling anyone a lame faggit :dead: they probably don't even talk like that in Sweden :heh: from now on talk to me in your native tongue faggit :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Link me to a thread I ever made about you. Lol @ some weirdo from Sweden who's completely obsessed with me calling anyone a lame faggit :dead: they probably don't even talk like that in Sweden :heh: from now on talk to me in your native tongue faggit :umad:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/do-b...ronounce-it-with-the-er.284682/#post-11785231
I was asking @2meo this in another thread but he must of not seen the quesrion. I was curious because @2meo being a British guy, he sure as shyt calls me nikka ALOT and I kinda don't like that shyt :patrice: like when u say it, does it sound like how 2pac says it? Or does it sound all racist and akward like if it was David Beckham saying that shyt with the ER at the end? :ld: Do u only say it when you're alone in your car and its in a rap song or do u say it regularly? I'm tryna learn :leostare:
@Indica maybe u can help educate me

This retarded fakkit can't even keep up with his own lies now :russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Your name isn't even on the title :dead: and that thread never even got featured :mjlol: where's the featured threads I got because of u? :mjpls:
Cause you edited it out after it flopped. You tagged me 3 times in the op anyway. I'm not obsessed with you enough to go searching your posting history. You're pretty much a nobody poster to me

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@the cac mamba cool in my book. Literally every time I see him comment on Black v. White issues where a cac is clearly in the wrong, he never caping for the cac. It ain't just some follow the leader shyt either, he drops his perspective & personal opinion on why shyts fukked up, and I've seen it happen enough to know it's legit how he sees shyt. Not that he ain't a proud cac, but he def. don't seem like he on some :mjpls: and for that, he gets the :salute: dude is a decent poster in the Booth too, and real talk, the :huhldup: smiley minus well start paying him royalties

Salute u fukking pasty cac

:dahell: :dahell:

Not you too @AVthaPHARAOH :snoop:

:dead: @ fukking pasty cac :mjlol: :mjlol1:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Cause you edited it out after it flopped. You tagged me 3 times in the op anyway. I'm not obsessed with you enough to go searching your posting history. You're pretty much a nobody poster to me
bwahahaha edited out :dead: you really are a weird little European :heh:
When u can get 10 featured threads i might move you up to C-lister :umad:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
bwahahaha edited out :dead: you really are a weird little European :heh:
When u can get 10 featured threads i might move you up to C-lister :umad:
I'm already above you in the coli rankings :umad:

All my features were earned I didn't have to pretend to be a fakkit for none of em :ufdup:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm already above you in the coli rankings :umad:

All my features were earned I didn't have to pretend to be a fakkit for none of em :ufdup:
You don't need to pretend. You're doing a bang up job being a faggit already :dead: