So why does @the cac mamba get a pass?

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
You just PM'd me yesterday talking about my 'coli career'. I never cared about none of this shyt I just knew a way to shut this clown @flea up after he was bragging about his featured threads :mjlol:

You really need to retire this alias since you brought your og name back :camby:
You prolly ain't gonna stay on that name for long anyway since all your new threads are flopping :pachaha:
:what:What the fukk are you talking about? Are you sniffing paint thinner again, stupid?

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:what:What the fukk are you talking about? Are you sniffing paint thinner again, stupid?
This PM you just sent me yesterday :dahell: Are you and @flea retarded? Seriously how come neither of you remember the hundreds of attention seeking posts and threads you made about me.

Yes this is how much of a fakkit you are fam :scusthov:
Don't be a snitch and a bytch! We could attend a boxing match. I'm sorry that you are still homotional, even tho I haven't had anything to do with you or your "coli career" since talking shyt to you months back. The negs are fine, it's really the principle of you talking shyt, when I stopped calling you a dummy months ago.

P.S. Get AIDS and chock on vomit. -your homie, Usopp
454_deadly_combat.jpg

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
This PM you just sent me yesterday :dahell: Are you and @flea retarded? Seriously how come neither of you remember the hundreds of attention seeking posts and threads you made about me.

I never make threads, and I don't wanna have anything to do with your simple ass.

When I drop a poast BAM! There you fukks are, catching feelings. stop it

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

I'm really on this dude's mind at 6 in the fukkin morning? :dahell: