So who's alias was @skeetsinternal?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
No idea I thought some of the stuff was humorous. You can tell certain shyt was made up or at least embellishing parts.
I found him funny with mixed embellishment.
There was post I was like I know I ain't the same p*ssy with this nikka.

He the type of nikka to go raw in all the pros in Sosua

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I legit knew one
he was genius as fukk too..

iPhone user 9 times outta 10 using a text free app.. ...so he was hoeing hoes thinking he was an android user..

shoot the hoe club up... then delete the app.. remake it ... new number new process...

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
he was genius as fukk too..

iPhone user 9 times outta 10 using a text free app.. ...so he was hoeing hoes thinking he was an android user..

shoot the hoe club up... then delete the app.. remake it ... new number new process...
Yeah i hate to admit it sometimes but dude knew all the tricks of the trade.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I'll be honest I told Skeets yeeeearrrss ago that he should start podcasting and getting payed for the stuff he was saying. Whether true or not true there's a an avenue for the fukkery. I told him there's this comedian that does basically the same shyt and has his own channel named Pares Ratliff. Where he making profit of it. Swear he reminds me of Skeets.

Hers a link if your bored around the house or at work bored and trying to kill some time. Found out about dude after watching his stand up on YouTube