So who's alias was @skeetsinternal?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been calling his shyt out since sohh. People really believed him??? :mjlol: i dont doubt guys like him exist but hes not doing that shyt in newark out of all places. Hell no and for as long as he has without getting shot at... strongly doubt it. People have died for less, in fact over nothing even and hes running around doing that with other mens women. The dudes really doing that shyt eventually stop and grow up because they get tired of that shyt. Thats a stressful lifestyle. I know of no man or grown dude still doing that player shyt. Just boys.

And this is why i look at people sideways who believe they can handle multiple relationships and people at the same time. That shyt is stressful and only a disaster waiting to happen. A lot of people cant even handle ONE relationship let alone handle themselves but you got these people who are either overconfident or delusional thinking they can be some player, juggling multiple people at a time and it NEVER works. They get caught slipping.

Last edited: