So who was saying Captian Marvel wasn't smash worthy?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to be a :cape:, but why are dudes judging this chick so hard on her sex appeal? This aint no erotic flick...and when was Captain Marvel some type of model goddess? I'll reserve all judgement on how she plays the role
Yeah, it's a little weird. Exposing some unfulfilled childhood fantasies? She was drawn as like voluptuous at times. lol

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I’ll try to save you op:russ:
16l07xb3s1gz.jpg

giphy.gif

GlisteningAnimatedAgouti-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

cv99667xogl11.gif

:hubie:

giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Not to be a :cape:, but why are dudes judging this chick so hard on her sex appeal? This aint no erotic flick...and when was Captain Marvel some type of model goddess? I'll reserve all judgement on how she plays the role
lol, what? Before she became Captain Marvel this chick basically fought crime in a bathing suit, gloves and boots, breh. :russ:

XPwdwLN.jpg

bngFsTa.jpg

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
lol, what? Before she became Captain Marvel this chick basically fought crime in a bathing suit, gloves and boots, breh. :russ:

XPwdwLN.jpg

bngFsTa.jpg
I mean all female comic characters are basically drawn that way more or less...but i don't recall nobody ever lusting after Ms Marvel like that for her movie counterpart having to be drop dead gorgeous. Scarlett Witch been drawn the same way and the Olsen girl is just aight, but nobody going in on her like they do this girl