So who should Will Ospreay sign with?

Who should Ospreay sign with?

• Total voters

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
AEW seems to be the obvious choice.....but WWE can't be counted out.

NJPW are broke and a mess but he might still at least have a part time deal with them if he goes AEW. He's also talked about not wanting to live in the States.

I think WWE would be the more interesting move. It could go south there for him, but the highs are higher, and at AEW all he'd be doing is running through "dream matches" and getting into friendship feuds

I hope for NJPW's sake he stays there cause they're the only promotion I give a fukk about but the way they've been moving they need the reality check of top talent leaving them.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's the thing would they really let him cook in the WWE with his style or would he be dumbed down? Even with that said he could do something different and have UK in all 3 promotions and it make the UK brand grow if he goes to WWE.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
That's the thing would they really let him cook in the WWE with his style or would he be dumbed down? Even with that said he could do something different and have UK in all 3 promotions and it make the UK brand grow if he goes to WWE.
Ospreay has acknowledged he can't wrestle with his style for much longer, so he's gonna end up dumbing himself down voluntarily if it isn't done by force

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Dumbing down his style might be for the best though. He's already had countless classics with Okada, Shingo, Omega, Naito etc.

Mf has more stars than the Milky Way....it's time to try something new. Same reason why I think Omega should go to WWE.

It would be something different, a real challenge. Plus fresh match ups with Seth, Gunter, Finn....shyt Ospreay vs Brock would be fascinating.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Should? If WWE has some fairly soon plans to do NXT Europe, I’d say WWE. Otherwise AEW.

Where will he sign? I’d say AEW.

No one else stands a chance unless there is some major financial windfall for the company to be able to afford him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ospreay has acknowledged he can't wrestle with his style for much longer, so he's gonna end up dumbing himself down voluntarily if it isn't done by force
He’s already gradually doing it. He’ll go out for the big matches but he’s already calling it down. Think like what Kenny Omega has done since leaving NJPW.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised we haven’t heard any rumblings of AEW or WWE wanting to sign his girl Alex Windsor. She is a legitimately good wrestler and being able to have his girl on the road with him for all the shows would have to be a a big advantage in negotiations.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Who cares. He's another indy bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 907

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised we haven’t heard any rumblings of AEW or WWE wanting to sign his girl Alex Windsor. She is a legitimately good wrestler and being able to have his girl on the road with him for all the shows would have to be a a big advantage in negotiations.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case, AEW more than likely using the Flair signing as a ploy to get his daughter.