So which Eastern Team would The Cavs least want to see in the Playoffs?

Who would scare the Cavs the most?

• Celtics

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Wizards

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Raptors

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Heat

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And the Wizards don't? :dwillhuh:

The answer is a healthy Raptors squad: arguably the best backcourt in the East, top-5 offense/top-5 defense, multiple defenders to throw at Bron, great blend of youth/vets/players in prime and at peak, and a strong second unit. Their only notable weakness is 3-pt shooting.

They have dudes to throw at him, the problem is none of them do a good job against him. It's like feeding multiple seals to a Great white :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: ade

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
And the Wizards don't? :dwillhuh:

The answer is a healthy Raptors squad: arguably the best backcourt in the East, top-5 offense/top-5 defense, multiple defenders to throw at Bron, great blend of youth/vets/players in prime and at peak, and a strong second unit. Their only notable weakness is 3-pt shooting.
Of course.. technically speaking all teams do.. but i am not sure Cavs can take advantage of Wizards .. raps.. is second to me..but ibaka ..i cant call it...

Wizards to me is to let wall be a shooter...but this season wall is doing good..

But cavs... Attack love...attack kyrie... play tall on TT..attack the bench....

Wizard can do all that plus shoot the 3 deadly...will be the toughest.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Tucker is an elephant seal then...I know what you gonna say but i believe PJ can affect LeBrons shot and offense over 6-7 games...

Tucker been food for Bron historically, maybe with Serge helping he can put up a fight, but he hasn't been anything but a nail for the Akron Hammer.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Boston is very dangerous
i agree...

mC69jUi.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tucker been food for Bron historically, maybe with Serge helping he can put up a fight, but he hasn't been anything but a nail for the Akron Hammer.

Thats over 2 games played against him each year,i dont believe what he did against Jimmy Buckets the other night he cant do to LeBron as well...

You cant do nothing about him in a full court sprint,but in a half court game where hes dribbling at the 3 point line is where PJ can slow him down,with help if needed...You dont have to be the fastest guy to defend Bron adequately,the key is just being smart giving him room in mid range and making him think hes a shooter

KRS-One-Temple.jpg

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Offensively, Washington would give them problems.
Defensively, Boston would give them problems.

Both of those series have the potential of going 7.

I know Lowry is hurt but even with him, Cleveland kinda owns them.
Miami is another team that would bother them defensively but shyt they don't have real knockdown shooters to worry about.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
scoring backcourts..Washington and Toronto the prime two candidates, you gotta make Kyrie work on defense. The knock on the Wizards is can they execute in late game situations in a semi-conference final environment, and with Toronto can Lowry/Derozan go a whole series without shytting the damn bed..those two had some god awful games against Cleveland in the playoffs.
Those two had some godawful games against Miami in the playoffs also....

:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Let's be reality.

I can't even gauge which team would get closest to beating Cleveland. This is the deepest Cavs team offensively in all of LBJ's years in Cleveland. Going back to the 00's.