So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game reviewed very well, but users are reporting a lot of issues. From even had to release statement saying they are working on a patch.

Users are reporting collision detection bugs, invisible/floating enemies. Very long load times. Wonky animations, poor framerate.

Connectivity issues with multiplayer, and when it does work the framerate drops to the teens.

As a long time souls fan I can admit that the series has never been that great on a technical level(graphics,framerate,etc) but those shortcomings never made me not enjoy my time with the games.

I just find it interesting that people are seemingly ignoring these issues, after being outraged at other games with similar issues.

Why?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the game was delayed once and they probably didn't want to delay it again

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
The game reviewed very well, but users are reporting a lot of issues. From even had to release statement saying they are working on a patch.

Users are reporting collision detection bugs, invisible/floating enemies. Very long load times. Wonky animations, poor framerate.

Connectivity issues with multiplayer, and when it does work the framerate drops to the teens.

As a long time souls fan I can admit that the series has never been that great on a technical level(graphics,framerate,etc) but those shortcomings never made me not enjoy my time with the games.

I just find it interesting that people are seemingly ignoring these issues, after being outraged at other games with similar issues.

Why?
complain about shyt you cant eem see brehs

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Why?
Every one of those complaints except the loading times have been problems with every souls game, this is the best running souls game yet.

How is it broken/unfinished?

have you even played it yet? Anyone that's familiar with the souls series can see the improvements right away

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Every one of those complaints except the loading times have been problems with every souls game, this is the best running souls game yet.

How is it broken/unfinished?

have you even played it yet? Anyone that's familiar with the souls series can see the improvements right away

As i said these types of issues aren't new to the series. But at the same time when other games have released with similar issues, those issues took over the entire conversation about the games.

In this case people seem to be ignoring them.

And no I have not played it yet, but people on gaf and reddit don't seem to agree with your statement that its the best performing souls game yet

Ronald

Daps
Load times are so long I just hop on thecoli or GAF while waiting :lolbron:

Noticed framerate drops/slowdown in sewers too, almost got me killed

they fixing it tho, hopefully it won't take 8 months like MCC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn't really need it's own thread.

But nikkas don't even play games on their favorite system, but got time to shyt on something good? :mjlol:

WOAT!!!

Halo was broken. This game is absolutely playable and the small quirks can be fixed.

fukk outta here with your hyperbole for a nikka who hasnt even played for himself yet.

My point exactly. Where was this defense force for those games.

We had multiple threads on the issues in AC unity, Halo, Titanfall ect. No one ever ran in saying we didn't need a thread.

Most of the people involved in those threads didn't own the game, yet we never got deezay running in attacking them for not owning the game.

Halo was absolutely playable, yet people still like to call it broken. When I called the claims of it being broken "hyperbole" I got a bunch of people, most who hadn't played it calling me a liar.

Why y'all hold different standards to different games/devs?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
When you play the game these issues are few and far in between though. Worst problem is loading times which aren't that bad and I've barely noticed (I don't die :smugfavre:) . Nothing 'broken' about the game though. I've been summoned to boss fights, have barely experienced frame drops. Invaded worlds, all without issue.

Haven't had any collision problems beside the usual lure an enemy to where you can hit them and they can't hit you situations, which I've been able to do in every souls game.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
My point exactly. Where was this defense force for those games.

We had multiple threads on the issues in AC unity, Halo, Titanfall ect. No one ever ran in saying we didn't need a thread.

Most of the people involved in those threads didn't own the game, yet we never got deezay running in attacking them for not owning the game.

Halo was absolutely playable, yet people still like to call it broken. When I called the claims of it being broken "hyperbole" I got a bunch of people, most who hadn't played it calling me a liar.

Why y'all hold different standards to different games/devs?
Do you own the game?