So where does "Selective Outrage" rank in Chris Rock's standup specials?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was aight. The Will and Jada bit at the end had some good laughs for sure. I like Will, but he was wrong for what he did. The only part of the special I wasn’t a fan of was the MJ/R. Kelly comparison.

With R. Kelly you have tapes and actual documentation proving he really did that. MJ was fully investigated and acquitted on everything (including misdemeanors)… any black person still saying Mike was guilty is off-code.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:dame:
every time someone buys a Tesla Elon Musk gets his dikk sucked
this man gets his dikk sucked millions of times a day that's why he looks so weird
this man has negative cum
no one has lower cum levels than Elon musk
richest man in the world negative cum
the only person who comes close is aqua man

Throw this man in a dumpster bc this shyt wasn't even close to being funny :what:

These dudes wanna dikkride their rich business friends/connects they caN do it in private :camby:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'll tell ya this,

Louis CK, Chris D'elia, and the others that faced consequences for their actions got all comedians of that generation SHOOK for the rest of their life. It's all they talk about. Comedians got a persecution complex that white women only eclipse.

Chris is a damn pedo. They all knew and were cool until it wasn't cool :mjpls:

Just like Louie keeps acting like he did nothing wrong :what: . His freak ass need to pay a settlement and lay low but as soon as his return to the spotlight special started he literally starts off by playing the victim and receives applause :mindblown:

These bozos definitely got a persecution complex. I think comedians need to be able to tell jokes and make people think but all that extra shyt :camby:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Idk where I rank it, but I didn't laugh or chuckle one time.
Racist yoga pants was a good one. Also comedy is better watched with friends and like minded people. You can’t jump off work, be in a dark mood, watch off your laptop and be like “make me laugh”.

Not saying that’s you but in a different setting you might like it. The best Rock Specials i watched in a college dorm with my buds and we were rolling, screaming and smacking each other. We quoted his lines for the rest of College.

“What you want? A cookie?!”

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Selective Outrage is the best of his new specials but that's not saying much. I didn't like Kill the Messenger because splicing together multiple different sets killed the flow of the special. Tamborine was just depressing, I guess he was just coming off of his divorce but the whole thing felt sad.

Selective Outrage started off mediocre but picked up when he started joking about his own life. He's been too rich for too long and pushing 60 years old to be able to give relevant social commentary. But I'll also give him a pass because it was taped live and I guess he's using first 25 minutes to build up to more personal stuff.

Hopefully he continues in this direction.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Kardashian stuff was funny as fukk
The Royal family material was dope
The story about his daughter was dope.
It was a Cosby bit with profanity.