So where does "Selective Outrage" rank in Chris Rock's standup specials?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris rock stays with a team of writers. I'm pretty sure Louis CK and Rich Vos wrote a bunch of shyt from Bigger and blacker and bring the pain. As well as Wanda Sykes and I think Larry Wilmore. Somebody blew up his spot on his last special because Nate Bargetze and Michelle Wolf supposedly wrote that one mostly.
:huhldup:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell ya this,

Louis CK, Chris D'elia, and the others that faced consequences for their actions got all comedians of that generation SHOOK for the rest of their life. It's all they talk about. Comedians got a persecution complex that white women only eclipse.
You might be onto something here :dead:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tamborine was terrible. They had to try to redeem it with the extended version.
Anything is better than Tamborine.
This one was decent but still a step down from his HBO stuff.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
His last special (Tambourine?) was forgettable. Saw parts of this and was laughing more than I did for the other special. Can’t wait to watch this.

I saw him with Dave and liked his set. I only remember some jokes; I wonder which ones he used.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It wasn't bad but not quotable like his classics. I liked some of the bits a lot. The one about racist yoga pants, Beyonce at BK, In-Law shyt on the Royal Family. Those had me rolling. The other stuff was aight. I enjoyed it still. It's way under his classic specials but it was decent. If he stayed on tour and wrote a few more jokes on the level of what I mentioned it could've been up there I think.

I hope comedians would stop talking about canceling and outrage though. I also hope audiences would shut the fukk up and stop nitpicking and being overall bytchasses.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just finished watching this and barring the last bit about Will & Jada, it’s the exact same routine that he performed here in London last year. So the jokes didn’t hit me the way they should have because I’d already heard them but I still think it was really good.

Definitely not better than Bigger and Blacker or Never Scared but I’d put this above Tamborine.

The outraged people on Twitter really are full of shyt though because he didn’t even say thing that bad. Social media is killing comedy :snoop:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What was the joke? I don't want to watch this shyt
:dame:
every time someone buys a Tesla Elon Musk gets his dikk sucked
this man gets his dikk sucked millions of times a day that's why he looks so weird
this man has negative cum
no one has lower cum levels than Elon musk
richest man in the world negative cum
the only person who comes close is aqua man

Last edited: