So where are the exclusives: PS Now officially launched on PC!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You can use console controllers on PC, been that way since the Xbox360,ps3,Wii came out...

1.) You download the game on a rental

2.) They do have a service where you can stream from your ps4 to your vita. It never worked
, but I do recall people on this site lying about how they was gaming on a beach :mjlol:
1089589.gif

shyt has worked fine for years now.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
typical carnival of stupid post by yours truly I see.

Typical run around the world with something completely irrelevant to the message you quoted.

If getting hype at the potential to stream a PS3 remastered collection through a PC YEARS later is your thing knock yourself out.
It was never, ever a good idea. That's my point. You and you goons had a completely different story about this service before it hit PC.

You have no problem name dropping tlou when talking about ps4 games so it's clear what's going on here, :umad:
1089589.gif

shyt has worked fine for years now.
No the fukk it hasn't :stopitslime:

shyt is lag fest, but I'll let you build up somebody's hopes :mjlol:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But a PS Now tutorial of someone playing God of War III with an Xbox 360 wired controller I just watched stated that the games are saved onto the cloud. So do you get the option to save it natively to our PC too as it seems it's just a gaming version of Netflix.

So how can you even achieve true full 1080p let alone 4K gaming if it's streaming at 5mbps? It's different when playing multiplayer online as the games are processed natively on a console/PC and the data that is being streamed is the data from the opponent's controller not the entire game lol. To me it seems flawed with false marketing.

1. It's $12.99 a month
  2. Has noticeable input lag so playing games like Street Fighter or FIFA is not gonna happen. Imagine playing FIFA online with Internet lag coupled with streaming lag and on top of that controller lag lol :russ::picard:
  3. Saving $12.99 for 2 years you could just buy a PS4 Pro and PS3 Slim second hand and get the physical copies of the game dirt cheap. Most AAA games after the initial year of release cost no more than $5-$10 and you get to keep them forever with no additional monthly costs.
It does seem like a good idea but just giving it some simple, logical thought it is costly and it can't possibly function as well as it claims because the technology just isn't possible yet.

The fact that data gets degraded after travelling 15 metres in a huge indicator, it's okay for basic video and audio because they don't require much bandwidth to stream but a video game that needs heavy processing and the horse power to do it cannot be done.

I think this service is for people who don't give a fukk about quality and just wanna play some games quickly to pass the time instead of enjoying them. I guess it's aimed for the same market as Spotify or Apple Music who are willing to give their money away for old ass albums that would cost less than $1 in CD form.

PS Now does look interesting from the jump, but I won't buy into the hype. It looks like it's still in it's beta development phase.
I signed up last week just to test, this is all facts. Basically if you don't give a fukk about game quality or playing games years after its released then go for it. To keep it real slot of them games were free with ps plus too which makes it even more :hhh:

It's a cool quick way to get caught up on shyt if you have been living under a rock for 8 years besides that :hhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I signed up last week just to test, this is all facts. Basically if you don't give a fukk about game quality or playing games years after its released then go for it. To keep it real slot of them games were free with ps plus too which makes it even more :hhh:

It's a cool quick way to get caught up on shyt if you have been living under a rock for 8 years besides that :hhh:
Yeah, it's false advertisement in the worst possible way. Why can't they just be upfront with the service and it's quality lol? I think this is for... you know I don't know because these games are dirt cheap they're so old lol most of these games are at least 3 years old or approaching.

This is for stupid people who can't be bothered to factor in the true cost of the having the service in the long run.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How you got a gif in your sig?