So where are the exclusives: PS Now officially launched on PC!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For those of you not in the know (I'm talking to... You) PS Now is a streaming service Sony has provided for us. Rekkapryde and others told us how it would change the game :wow:

Well, that service and its games (which includes ps4 games) is now available on PC thus making the majority of its library multiplat in the process :banderas: not that anyone gives a shyt hence the silence

The-Coliuminati :hhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PS4 Games Added To PS Now, Library Hits 500+

PS4 games:

• Killzone Shadow Fall
  • God of War 3 Remastered
  • Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
  • WWE 2K16
  • Tropico 5
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • F1 2015
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Evolve
  • MX vs ATV Supercross Encore
  • Resogun
  • Helldivers
  • Broken Age
  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Akiba’s Beat
  • Castlestorm Definitive Edition
  • Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
  • Nidhogg
  • Super Mega Baseball

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad u dont get Bloodborne. Thats one of the reasons i went with Sony over M$

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the selection is so weak, it just makes me wonder why they bother with this shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a "See we are open to putting PS4 games on PS Now"

*puts PS4 remasters of PS3 games and a shytty launch exclusive up*
shytty launch exclusive you say :leon:
Now if you could only be that honest when they launch...
Well sir, Sony has basically an app called PS Now. It allows you to play ps2,ps3 and ps4 games via the app. It was built into certain Sony tv's and of course the ps4.

It's now on PC. Now the reason you don't already know about ps now is because the pricing was never "good". It wasn't designed to be, Sony thought you guys would love to pay to play, I mean, Nintendo gets away with it (this was seriously the logic) So sony spent just shy of 400million to buy the streaming service Gaikai so they could charge you $20 to pay msg4 for a month.

When that price was revealed at the launch of ps now? Most gamers ignored ps now's existence. Guess who's bizzack!
I do. But its downstairs cause they use it for streaming
So you have horizon?
So basically when all the exclusives are :flabbynsick: You can play them

Not bad for the broke boys who can't afford the pro :hubie:
Your post I'm singling out Because it's bullshyt. First off, only a broke ass gamer would get a PS4pro. That is like buying a 300and acting like it's a phantom. Often times games don't even run as good as their base ps4 counterparts do :snoop:

That's a metaphorically broke system :wow:

Ps now on the otherhand is expensive so only a baller would use it :ufdup:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shytty launch exclusive you say :leon:
Now if you could only be that honest when they launch...

Well sir, Sony has basically an app called PS Now. It allows you to play ps2,ps3 and ps4 games via the app. It was built into certain Sony tv's and of course the ps4.

It's now on PC. Now the reason you don't already know about ps now is because the pricing was never "good". It wasn't designed to be, Sony thought you guys would love to pay to play, I mean, Nintendo gets away with it (this was seriously the logic) So sony spent just shy of 400million to buy the streaming service Gaikai so they could charge you $20 to pay msg4 for a month.

When that price was revealed at the launch of ps now? Most gamers ignored ps now's existence. Guess who's bizzack!

So you have horizon?

Your post I'm singling out Because it's bullshyt. First off, only a broke ass gamer would get a PS4pro. That is like buying a 300and acting like it's a phantom. Often times games don't even run as good as their base ps4 counterparts do :snoop:

That's a metaphorically broke system :wow:

Ps now on the otherhand is expensive so only a baller would use it :ufdup:
I buy games day one, you going to stream games day 730 and think you winning :hubie: