So when Black Panther comes out we gonna finally admit he can wash Batfleck?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean it should be Black Panther.

However, thats going to be mostly based on Coogler's movie.

Cause in Civil War they allowed something to happen that almost ruined the character in the movie. In fact in that entire Airport battle it was almost like Panther got powered down.

This dude got blasted 3 straight times by Black Widow. :picard:

Couldn't avoid it, couldn't dodge it, just straight up walked into 3 shots. shyt like that happening hell yea Batfleck got a shot.

Luckily Coogler is about to clean it up cause I saw T'Challa getting knocked way too much during the airport battle.
Dude, you haven't seen Coogler's movie. lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Dude, you haven't seen Coogler's movie. lol
I assuming he's not going to fukk up T'Challa like that Airport scene did (again..just my opinion.) As long as he does what he's supposed to do then yes Black Panther will be better.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I assuming he's not going to fukk up T'Challa like that Airport scene did (again..just my opinion.) As long as he does what he's supposed to do then yes Black Panther will be better.

Seems like he could have even bigger Ls in store than just catching a couple of electric shocks in CW. Not a good idea to assume.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Seems like he could have even bigger Ls in store than just catching a couple of electric shocks in CW. Not a good idea to assume.
At least that fits in terms of story. Killmonger always gave him the beats.

However, watching him constantly hit the ground in the airport scene just didn't feel right. Like I said he seemed powered down and him walking straight into shocks for the sake of giving Cap/Bucky a reason to get away was corny as hell.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
At least that fits in terms of story. Killmonger always gave him the beats.

However, watching him constantly hit the ground in the airport scene just didn't feel right. Like I said he seemed powered down and him walking straight into shocks for the sake of giving Cap/Bucky a reason to get away was corny as hell.
Constantly? Exaggeration, BW's electric shocks just slowed him down he didn't hit the ground. But whatever.