So when Black Panther comes out we gonna finally admit he can wash Batfleck?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
For the fun I googled Batman vs Black Panther, and I’m reading the first thing posted. Comicvine threads last until the end of time. The first responder was from 10 years ago, and you still have people responding to it today.

Batman Vs. Black Panther - Battles - Comic Vine

It’s a good read, and BP winning the count. Both are masters of prep time, but T’challa have Reed Richards/Dr Doom intellect with superhuman strength and agility. Panther wins, and I’m a Batman fanboy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
For the fun I googled Batman vs Black Panther, and I’m reading the first thing posted. Comicvine threads last until the end of time. The first responder was from 10 years ago, and you still have people responding to it today.

It’s a good read, and BP winning the count. Both are masters of prep time, but T’challa have Reed Richards/Dr Doom intellect with superhuman strength and agility. Panther wins, and I’m a Batman fanboy.
I'm curious if he will have that intellect in the MCU, they seem to be positioning his sister to be the genius. He'll probably be a masterful leader and strategist like Cap but not intellectually up there with scientists like Banner or Richards.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman would slip him a drug that makes panther hallucinate his ancestors cussing him out for 2 hours straight while bats breaks all his bones and fukks all his bytches

Batman wins

How you gonna slip T'Challa drugs when he had superhuman senses? Plus his body fights off poison because if the heart shaped herb.

Only thing Batman can do to beat Panther is call Superman for help :heh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:umad: stay mad bytch nikka.

Wakanda coming for that ass word to Bast.

suck my dikk you waste of sperm.. i would say your mom should've swallowed but thats a big disservice. should've spat you out on the ground and burned that shyt.. fucc nikka

Batman would wash the entire MCU and make sentry his hoe.. succ on that

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I was listed in that debate.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I mean it should be Black Panther.

However, thats going to be mostly based on Coogler's movie.

Cause in Civil War they allowed something to happen that almost ruined the character in the movie. In fact in that entire Airport battle it was almost like Panther got powered down.

This dude got blasted 3 straight times by Black Widow. :picard:

Couldn't avoid it, couldn't dodge it, just straight up walked into 3 shots. shyt like that happening hell yea Batfleck got a shot.

Luckily Coogler is about to clean it up cause I saw T'Challa getting knocked way too much during the airport battle.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Intellect wise T'Challa wins

Hand to hand Bruce wayne in a batbodybag lookin like freddy kreuger in the face. Scratched the fukk up no catwoman