So what J Cole's path forward from here? Does he have one?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continue making great music, 🤷🏽‍♂️. Battles are real “in the moment” things…2 months from now people won’t even be thinking about this at all anymore and shhit will be back to regularly scheduled programming. Cole didn’t become so successful from beefing and battling…he got successful by making quality rap music. That’s always the bottom line, 🤷🏽‍♂️. He’ll do a big interview and at some point in it he’ll go more in depth about his decision I’m sure…people will get over it. Drake and all these guys will probably be cool again in a few months

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
His next album is called The Fall Off and he almost 40 now... I think signs are there he finna retire. He prob aint want a beef where he threw insults markin the end of his rap career and wanted to go out his "own terms" or some shyt and aint want this battle to derail his retirement. Just keepin it positive. I dont see how he can keep rappin after The Fall Off. He prob tour off that one last time and then he in his Andre 3K bag, ridin bikes, playin flutes an shyt. Maybe drop a verse here and there for Dreamville nikkas.,

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Time to completely abandon the "best rapper alive" posturing and focus on something else. Storytelling, concepts, personal shyt, etc.

he should drop an introspective track.. bout why he apologized.. then second verse go at both drake and kendrick on some wtf was I thinking.. im better than yall
That was the theme of his music pre Offseason

FHD, KOD and 4YEO leaned heavily into introspection and storytelling. He evolved passed that to the “best rapper alive” being the central theme

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That was the theme of his music pre Offseason

FHD, KOD and 4YEO leaned heavily into introspection and storytelling. He evolved passed that to the “best rapper alive” being the central theme

Wouldn't you say he devolved, not evolved...

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Go back to producing for Kendrick, cause this shyt still hard, no diddy :wow: