So what do we do if the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts???

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't know why everyone only talks about Yellowstone.

Long Valley Caldera is right next to this activity.

I, not being a scientist, am not really concerned. They say the activity leading up to a super volcano eruption goes on for years if not longer. And given the size of the magma chambers sitting underneath each, we'll all be fukked. Preferably in the initial explosion and not the aftermath.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The Midwest, Northwest and southwest are done.

So we would all have to be on the east coast or southeast and the rest can go to Alaska

:yeshrug:

But that’s after all the deaths tho.

Maybe Chicago could clean up the ashes since they are apparently very good at keeping a “clean” city.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw this shyt on the history channel. Apparently if you breathe in the ash it will shred up your lungs :picard:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
America hasnt had our run in the sun long enough for this to happen and destroy our great nation.

'Murica

:troll:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Too much fear-mongering in this thread. With today's drone technology, they would just have to send a few hundred thousand Fan drones in the sky and send the ash over the ocean. Also, there are Oven drones that they could use, and each drone would suck in the ash and disintegrate it with lasers. These are just a couple of methods that makes a volcano something not to be feared. Also, since a volcano is basically caused by a crapload of kinetic energy, they could use demoleculizers which slow down the speed of atoms/molecules. If you don't understand science, then the violent movement of a volcano would be ceased once its molecules were calmed down. They would in essence, freeze the volcano. I never worry about this sort of thing happening because I know that science has it covered.

..who gone control the drones..

johnny 5
HbmyzV1.gif

or bebe
bfpURoU.gif

whats next drones...using kinetic energy to send hurricanes to the south pole..