So what do we do if the Yellowstone Supervolcano erupts???

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Thing is if the Caldera erupts we are fukked. but i think if its just the Volcano we straight. It take a lot to ignite an entire super valcano. That being said if it goes the entire way. well....It's gonna be very interesting for the west coast coli posters and then about a few days after that we are all fukked.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Too much fear-mongering in this thread. With today's drone technology, they would just have to send a few hundred thousand Fan drones in the sky and send the ash over the ocean. Also, there are Oven drones that they could use, and each drone would suck in the ash and disintegrate it with lasers. These are just a couple of methods that makes a volcano something not to be feared. Also, since a volcano is basically caused by a crapload of kinetic energy, they could use demoleculizers which slow down the speed of atoms/molecules. If you don't understand science, then the violent movement of a volcano would be ceased once its molecules were calmed down. They would in essence, freeze the volcano. I never worry about this sort of thing happening because I know that science has it covered.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
tumblr_mzs4m7RvsA1sg438co3_250.gif

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

nas need to drop lost tapes 2 now :childplease:
Word. One last hurrah

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too much fear-mongering in this thread. With today's drone technology, they would just have to send a few hundred thousand Fan drones in the sky and send the ash over the ocean. Also, there are Oven drones that they could use, and each drone would suck in the ash and disintegrate it with lasers. These are just a couple of methods that makes a volcano something not to be feared. Also, since a volcano is basically caused by a crapload of kinetic energy, they could use demoleculizers which slow down the speed of atoms/molecules. If you don't understand science, then the violent movement of a volcano would be ceased once its molecules were calmed down. They would in essence, freeze the volcano. I never worry about this sort of thing happening because I know that science has it covered.

Where you hear this at breh? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

:mjlol: Ya'll don't believe we went to the moon. BUT we got something to escape death by Super Volcano? Really thousands of drones? im going to bed on this one.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What if we just pour some ice inside the volcano? You know just cool it down enough to not erupt. :troll: