"So what are we going to do?" and other red flags from Women...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm on the fence here. on one hand, i understand the OP.on the other hand, sometimes women really want to know what to expect, how to dress, how much money she should bring, etc. the logistics.

i think it depends on the tone in which she says it. the way she asks you will tell if she wants to know to evaluate her options or if it's to know what to get ready for.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I work too, on a high acuity unit, I do CPR on numeours people a week, push drugs that could kill, at work 12.5hrs at a time and never bat an eye when someone screams for help. Plus go to church and volunteer at a soup kitchen, and you really expect women like me, with limited time, to spend that time chillin? :beli:

If your concern is "does she like me or my money" then try a free date; but don't write her off because she wants to do something.
Sounds like you're too busy for a man.

And you're a nurse... good lord talk about a red flag.

Just buy a cat and KIM.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, I am going through this with a guy right now. We had been chillin for a couple of days watching the latest season of Dexter. We were having a good time then all of a sudden he is expecting sex just because we are attracted to each other. Just because I am feeling someone initially doesn't mean that I should have sex with them. I've known him for two weeks and what I'm feeling/into is the angel face that everyone puts on to impress someone they are interested in.

Just like men talk about what women do and don't deserve, not every man deserves to have sex with me. You must have some other redeemable quality besides your "big dikk" if you want me. If I haven't had the chance to see those qualities because all we've ever done is sit and watch tv/movies then you probably aren't getting it. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with money spent.

The same guy that I just turned down Thursday night (he was extra bytchy about it and I didn't even want to talk to his ass anymore) still woke his behind up Friday and took me to look for a car. He ended up helping me negotiate. Although he was giving me the silent treatment, he woke up Saturday and took me to get the car inspected and helped me renegotiate based on the the inspection. In that entire scenario he didn't spend one dime (besides a quick lunch on Saturday); however, in 24 hours he went from :usure: to :takedat: because he showed me that he knew how to handle business.
keeping it real, dude probably took a few whiffs of the spot where you were sitting while you went to get something to drink or whatever. from the way you describe it, he seems like the type...

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Unless you were doing my taxes, cleaning my house, and fixing my dinner every damn night you're not worth that level of bullsh!t. Period.

You act like you don't also have fun having sex. Witholding p*ssy from people you like is a sure fire way to maintain that single black female status.

Oh well. The thing that I've learned is that there are plenty of different types of men and women. What I won't do, another women will (and I will tell a man that from jump so that he does not "waste" his time), and what you won't do another man will (I know from experience).

He didn't have to do what he did (I didn't expect him to help after the way he acted about being turned down), but he did it and I respected that; however, any man that expects me to have sex with him just because he's cute needs to find someone else. I don't have sex with every tom, dikk, and harry. Men come and go and I refuse to have a body count equal to a hot summer's day in Chicago. I do enjoy sex and if I'm horny enough I can get the job done myself in less than three minutes.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who ever said being direct, there's a difference between being direct and being blunt.

women want you to be honest about your intentions. but they don't want you to be blunt. being blunt you could still get puss but a lot of it you will talk yourself out of.they respect honesty because it shows you have enough respect for them to not treat them like an idiot. most don't like for you to be blunt because they start feeling like sluts. they like the charade. they want to still be able to tell themselves "well it's not like he straight up told me he just wanted to fukk, technically he said we'd chill...". and at the same time, if they change their mind at the last second for whatever reason, they fall back on "i thought you we were just chillin".

speaking in code is ok AS LONG as she understands the codes and that she understands that you're being honest with her in your intentions even though you're using codes. seems contradictory? it's normal.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
When I say be direct, don't invite a broad over with the intention of fukking but alluding to everything else but that bcuz you'll be real upset when she gets there and flat out denies you some p*ssy...remember you invited over for red box dvds and cheap moscato because you were bored and wanted company.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
if u say lets chill and she doesn't wanna then dont waste ur time shes just using u for entertainment... but you cant chill as soon as u get to kno her.... either

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dog, yesterday morning I kicked a chick out for asking me to take her to breakfast AFTER I just got done paying for dinner and serving up the best d!ck she had in her life.

Well, actually, I invited her to leave after she copped an attitude when I told her to MAKE me breakfast instead.

Now, if you said "You ain't getting no free p*ssy" you'd be right. These women are collecting fees one way or another.

where are the pics? :leostare:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You know what, I am going through this with a guy right now. We had been chillin for a couple of days watching the latest season of Dexter. We were having a good time then all of a sudden he is expecting sex just because we are attracted to each other. Just because I am feeling someone initially doesn't mean that I should have sex with them. I've known him for two weeks and what I'm feeling/into is the angel face that everyone puts on to impress someone they are interested in.

Just like men talk about what women do and don't deserve, not every man deserves to have sex with me. You must have some other redeemable quality besides your "big dikk" if you want me. If I haven't had the chance to see those qualities because all we've ever done is sit and watch tv/movies then you probably aren't getting it. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with money spent.

The same guy that I just turned down Thursday night (he was extra bytchy about it and I didn't even want to talk to his ass anymore) still woke his behind up Friday and took me to look for a car. He ended up helping me negotiate. Although he was giving me the silent treatment, he woke up Saturday and took me to get the car inspected and helped me renegotiate based on the the inspection. In that entire scenario he didn't spend one dime (besides a quick lunch on Saturday); however, in 24 hours he went from :usure: to :takedat: because he showed me that he knew how to handle business.
u gave him the box?:myman:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Sounds like you're too busy for a man.

And you're a nurse... good lord talk about a red flag.

Just buy a cat and KIM.

I'm sorry I'm too busy for a man...maybe I should just work my job and sit around waiting for men who think women who only want to chill are good. What was I thinking?!

GTHOH, maybe you should stick to simple females with simple jobs and simple aspirations who have no response to your rhetoric.

Me being a cardiac nurse is a red flag? So is a man who can't handle that shyt.:heh:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
The Nigerian: Hey, want to hang out later?

Chick: Um... what are we going to do?

The Nigerian: Um... chill?

Chick: Well, blah blah blah busy blah blah plans blah blah blah blah blah... next week?

The Nigerian: Uh-huh. *click*

"What are we going to do?" is code for "How much money are you going to spend on me?" When was the last time a person that actually liked you needed a reason more than mutual availability to hang out. :comeon:

Might as well be dealing with a professional at that point. :manny:

No, it's "code" for "you're boring and/or I'm not really interested in you."

Why?

If she was interested she wouldn't even ask for a reason to see you.

You lose.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
No, it's "code" for "you're boring and/or I'm not really interested in you."

Why?

If she was interested she wouldn't even ask for a reason to see you.

You lose.
Dude, did you say anything in this post that I didn't say in the post that you quoted?

EDIT: Ah, I see that you called me boring

And yeah, I hung out with another chick that night instead. She made a whole bunch of bitter posts on Facebook about "loyalty," wanting "true friends" and watching the Olympics on TV or whatever. So I'm not sure I lost.