"So what are we going to do?" and other red flags from Women...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you be made if she said yes to chillin and didn't give any ass while chillin?

For me, I can chill with someone, but men get disappointed and act bytchy when you don't want to have sex. Then they try to blame the woman because she should know the deal if she came over to chill. That is why some women are so weary of "chillin".

u would be giving up sex if u liked the guy. if u dont like him why go see him?

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
"Effort?"

WTF?

I work 60+ hours a week. Now I gotta work MORE to just enjoy some company? Fvck that.

I work too, on a high acuity unit, I do CPR on numeours people a week, push drugs that could kill, at work 12.5hrs at a time and never bat an eye when someone screams for help. Plus go to church and volunteer at a soup kitchen, and you really expect women like me, with limited time, to spend that time chillin? :beli:

If your concern is "does she like me or my money" then try a free date; but don't write her off because she wants to do something.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Not sure about her, but I've turned down plenty of free meals. I can't spend time with a man that I know is interested romantically and I know he has no chance (it would be a waste of time for both of us).

I can respect that, honesty is what the dating game is missing.

Women can never win with some of you.

I guess you think simping is winning.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
this forum never ceases to amaze me. to that dumbass broad who said to be direct if u wanna fucck, b1tch, shut the fucck up.

being direct if u wanna fucck only works on hoodrats. b1tches who dont speak proper english, b1tches who thinnk n1ggas that look like the clowns in rap videos are sexy, those are the types that like that "direct" bullsh1t.

most women like to play something we call "games". thats why to get laid more frequently with women, it is often said that men need game. game for what? game to be able to participate in the "games" women will put them throuugh whether or not they like it.

aside from hoodrats, being direct also works with chicks u have already fuccked. if u ask a chick u have already fuccked if she wants to hang out and she goes "what are we gonna do", then be direct. "i just want us to hang out, whatever happens happens :smile:". if she puts up any idiotic resistance after that, u just ignore her. cause if u've fuccked a b1tch and that b1tch aint eager to see u again to get some more of that d1cking, she aint into u. in which case, u can do two things.

1. be a simp with no dignity and try pursuing her, trying to make her like u
2. or be a real n1gga and throw that b1tch to the side.

aint no need to be cursing them out or arguing or trying to persuade. fucck her.
:snoop::dwillhuh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
This is horrible advice. :laff:

You might not "waste your time" chilling but would you turn down that free meal? :mjpls:

I wouldn't waste my time with someone I'm not interested in period, whether he offers me a walk in a park while eating frozen yogurt or an all out dinner at vic and anthonys. Plus dudes aren't paying for these meals or dates without expecting something in return and if thats the case wouldn't i be wasting a mans time and money (two things alot of people deen very important) if i went on the date knowing what was expected of me in return?

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
when I was younger I never had problems with tha "come over and chill" method. it always lead to sugar walls. when my girl from Cleveland visits I take er out but we also do a lot of chillin and it leads to a lot of sexual things. she a homebody by nature so she doesn't mind chillin tha whole day just sexin :noah:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I can understand that.

But if a chick is into why would she cheat herself out of fun by not having sex?

You know what, I am going through this with a guy right now. We had been chillin for a couple of days watching the latest season of Dexter. We were having a good time then all of a sudden he is expecting sex just because we are attracted to each other. Just because I am feeling someone initially doesn't mean that I should have sex with them. I've known him for two weeks and what I'm feeling/into is the angel face that everyone puts on to impress someone they are interested in.

Just like men talk about what women do and don't deserve, not every man deserves to have sex with me. You must have some other redeemable quality besides your "big dikk" if you want me. If I haven't had the chance to see those qualities because all we've ever done is sit and watch tv/movies then you probably aren't getting it. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with money spent.

The same guy that I just turned down Thursday night (he was extra bytchy about it and I didn't even want to talk to his ass anymore) still woke his behind up Friday and took me to look for a car. He ended up helping me negotiate. Although he was giving me the silent treatment, he woke up Saturday and took me to get the car inspected and helped me renegotiate based on the the inspection. In that entire scenario he didn't spend one dime (besides a quick lunch on Saturday); however, in 24 hours he went from :usure: to :takedat: because he showed me that he knew how to handle business.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You know what, I am going through this with a guy right now. We had been chillin for a couple of days watching the latest season of Dexter. We were having a good time then all of a sudden he is expecting sex just because we are attracted to each other. Just because I am feeling someone initially doesn't mean that I should have sex with them. I've known him for two weeks and what I'm feeling/into is the angel face that everyone puts on to impress someone they are interested in.

Just like men talk about what women do and don't deserve, not every man deserves to have sex with me. You must have some other redeemable quality besides your "big dikk" if you want me. If I haven't had the chance to see those qualities because all we've ever done is sit and watch tv/movies then you probably aren't getting it. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with money spent.

The same guy that I just turned down Thursday night (he was extra bytchy about it and I didn't even want to talk to his ass anymore) still woke his behind up Friday and took me to look for a car. He ended up helping me negotiate. Although he was giving me the silent treatment, he woke up Saturday and took me to get the car inspected and helped me renegotiate based on the the inspection. In that entire scenario he didn't spend one dime (besides a quick lunch on Saturday); however, in 24 hours he went from :usure: to :takedat: because he showed me that he knew how to handle business.
Unless you were doing my taxes, cleaning my house, and fixing my dinner every damn night you're not worth that level of bullsh!t. Period.

You act like you don't also have fun having sex. Witholding p*ssy from people you like is a sure fire way to maintain that single black female status.