"So what are we going to do?" and other red flags from Women...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The Nigerian: Hey, want to hang out later?

Chick: Um... what are we going to do?

The Nigerian: Um... chill?

Chick: Well, blah blah blah busy blah blah plans blah blah blah blah blah... next week?

The Nigerian: Uh-huh. *click*

"What are we going to do?" is code for "How much money are you going to spend on me?" When was the last time a person that actually liked you needed a reason more than mutual availability to hang out. :comeon:

Might as well be dealing with a professional at that point. :manny:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
She done chose someone else. She had options that night and wanted to see which one to chose. Your indirectness gave her the out

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've had women ask me that before so they know what to wear, what to bring, etc. Its not always a red flag.

But if she cancelled after you answered "chill" then she never liked you that much in the first place. Just keep it moving breh.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
DO this my Nig. Be direct. Tell her "I am going to have drinks (name the drink, i.e. red wine merlot), we are going to watch (insert movie) at my house, then I want to really talk to you" . This is just an example but bytches need a nikka that gonna be direct and got a plan and think things out. It been this simple for years

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I'm not wasting my time 'chilling', especially if I didn't have much interest anyway.

And if you wanna invite a broad over to fukk just say so and skip the 'lets chill' shyt smh.

this :ohlawd:

anytime a guy asks me to chill i assume he wants to fukk and if i dont want to fukk then im not chillin. No you cant come over with a dime bag and a movie from redbox and think you finna hit this :pachaha:

Girls like men who take charge and plan things. I hate when a man takes me out and I get in the car and he's like " what do you wanna do" and Im like "umm idk you invited me out" and they're just like "idk whatever you wanna do" :mindblown: dude take fukking charge!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Breh that shyt works both ways. I dont want no hoe tellin me we jus gonna chill when i know she wants the d. Be straight up and she wouldnt put u off for mr wrong..

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But if she cancelled after you answered "chill" then she never liked you that much in the first place. Just keep it moving breh.
Pretty much.

I'm not really interested in dealing with crypto-prostitutes. I can pay for real prostitutes, get great negotiation-free sex, and not have to deal with any mind games or lose out on emotional investment.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
She done chose someone else. She had options that night and wanted to see which one to chose. Your indirectness gave her the out

Pretty much :obama:

How can you invite somebody out, but get aggy when they ask where you're going? A bytch gotta know if she needs to dress for a walk in the park, or a rooftop bar at the very least :why:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Jus tell her you wanna fukk.

If you dont wanna fukk. Then be specific with ya plans. Two grown ups jus sitting in a room staring at each other is lame.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you aint getting no p*ssy. y'all first gen africans got a real way of scaring women off.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Jus tell her you wanna fukk.

If you dont wanna fukk. Then be specific with ya plans. Two grown ups jus sitting in a room staring at each other is lame.
Well, who doesn't want to fvck?

And when you hang out with people that you actually like, do you need an itinerary beforehand? If so you must be a real douche.

you aint getting no p*ssy. y'all first gen africans got a real way of scaring women off.
Dog, yesterday morning I kicked a chick out for asking me to take her to breakfast AFTER I just got done paying for dinner and serving up the best d!ck she had in her life.

Well, actually, I invited her to leave after she copped an attitude when I told her to MAKE me breakfast instead.

Now, if you said "You ain't getting no free p*ssy" you'd be right. These women are collecting fees one way or another.

it just a question b :manny:

not really a red flag
It's not just a question. It's a red flag.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I'm not wasting my time 'chilling', especially if I didn't have much interest anyway.

And if you wanna invite a broad over to fukk just say so and skip the 'lets chill' shyt smh.

Preach.gif