So we not gonna talk about Miss Utah?

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
You know...I'll take a crack at playing devil's advocate for a second (not referencing how :demonic: this broad looks, by the way...)

*puts cape on* :cape:

...but a question like is pretty damn hard. This chick's all of what? 20 years old? Not sure if they get any ideas of the kinds of questions they'll be asked but the question she got is something that senators & business people twice her age haven't been able to figure out/rectify. I'm willing to bet that most of us wouldn't have been able to answer that question without stepping on everyone's toes & risking the entire competition...

She's being asked for a way to resolve it...on the spot...with cameras rolling in front of thousands of people & millions of viewers. :patrice:

All that aside, :snoop: at that answer. Brain just shut-down. Not as bad as that Miss South Carolina chick though. :yikesvince:

*hangs cape in locker*
\

i disagree. you know there will be a section on questions related to social issues. women in the workplace is a pretty common topic. if there are 10 categories i would prepare myself for, that would certainly be one of them. especially since this is a competition with all women. she just flat out didnt prepare correctly, or froze under the lights, or misheard the question...or shes just that dumb.

This is why women aren't paid as much as men

she shoulda said exactly what she said

then hit em with, "and thats why women make less than men :troll: :lolbron: "

shyt woulda had the crowd like :lupe: and :krs: at the same damn time.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
haha yeah whatcha wanna know? actually one of my favorite girls i've ever worked with was Mexican America (Miss Texas 06??) Megan Ellis ..google her...chick was gorgeous...down to earth and actually SMART. typical hot mexican "valley girl" from Corpus Christi area. she didn't win USA that year tho...but she placed in the top 15.

Left:
3254780851_8ea437bf16.jpg

oooooh also Crystle Stewart is my girl..(black miss Texas\USA from houston a few years ago) she's also another super intelligent girl. nothing ditzy about her i loved working with her. :inlove:
19337_103920489631690_100000412181106_98770_3049936_n.jpg

My weakness. Everything starts firing on all cylinders for me around those types. :wow:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
all she needed to say was "equality" not even get into gender equailty or racial equality. geeze.

what this SHE says about society is its okay to be totally unawares of the situations even YOU would fit in, as long as your :queen: or swagged the fukk out.

God bless Uhmuricah :steviej:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
haha yeah whatcha wanna know? actually one of my favorite girls i've ever worked with was Mexican America (Miss Texas 06??) Megan Ellis ..google her...chick was gorgeous...down to earth and actually SMART. typical hot mexican "valley girl" from Corpus Christi area. she didn't win USA that year tho...but she placed in the top 15.

Left:
3254780851_8ea437bf16.jpg

oooooh also Crystle Stewart is my girl..(black miss Texas\USA from houston a few years ago) she's also another super intelligent girl. nothing ditzy about her i loved working with her. :inlove:
19337_103920489631690_100000412181106_98770_3049936_n.jpg

:noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
She was probably nervous, but why would I care what any of them have to say?

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
shyt I'd wife her..I got high standards ....................for beauty..

Lol at everyone lying in this thread saying they wouldnt wife her..

But they'd rather fukk with Serena Williams..:mindblown: