So we not gonna talk about Miss Utah?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know...I'll take a crack at playing devil's advocate for a second (not referencing how :demonic: this broad looks, by the way...)

*puts cape on* :cape:

...but a question like is pretty damn hard. This chick's all of what? 20 years old? Not sure if they get any ideas of the kinds of questions they'll be asked but the question she got is something that senators & business people twice her age haven't been able to figure out/rectify. I'm willing to bet that most of us wouldn't have been able to answer that question without stepping on everyone's toes & risking the entire competition...

She's being asked for a way to resolve it...on the spot...with cameras rolling in front of thousands of people & millions of viewers. :patrice:

All that aside, :snoop: at that answer. Brain just shut-down. Not as bad as that Miss South Carolina chick though. :yikesvince:

*hangs cape in locker*

Breh, the question wasn't hard. And she wasn't asked to resolve it. They asked what the statistic said about society. Basically all she had to do was 1, interpret the question, and 2, give her opinion. She could have easily danced around it and gave an expanded dressed up version of "women still have a long way to go" and that would have been that. But she clearly spent more time in the mirror than the books.

These girls train for softball questions "how would you change the world if you could wave a magic wand?" "I'd solve hunger!!" LOL ask them something that doesn't come with prepared scripted answer and they start tripping all over themselves :bryan:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the question wasn't hard. And she wasn't asked to resolve it. They asked what the statistic said about society. Basically all she had to do was 1, interpret the question, and 2, give her opinion. She could have easily danced around it and gave an expanded dressed up version of "women still have a long way to go" and that would have been that. But she clearly spent more time in the mirror than the books.

These girls train for softball questions "how would you change the world if you could wave a magic wand?" "I'd solve hunger!!" LOL ask them something that doesn't come with prepared scripted answer and they start tripping all over themselves :bryan:

Yea them girls need more "training" but still the question was retarded as fukk though, because the right answer was the "wrong" answer. She gave her a "statistic" that has a multitude of variables without any context or details to the actual study.

If this was a multiple choice question the answer woulda been

A.
B.
C
D. Not enough information provided

But we know that aint the answer they was looking for

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

this is true. the girls don't know what EXACT questions will be asked of them beforehand....but they train with questions like "If you were to win how would you use the platform to make the world a better place" ....stuff like that.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol,I actually don't think this woman is stupid.
I just think she got very nervous.I know the feeling. :sadcam:

Yea sometimes your thoughts just leave you for a second

especially if you're focusing on other things like being nervous

she had a brainfart it happens to everyone

:manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
i style a lot of pageant girls in my industry...i specialize in it (miss Texas and USA circuit) they're extremely beautiful and most are very sweet girls...but yeah there's not a whole lot going on upstairs. when you that pretty nobody really cares if you're smart or not. :manny:

:whoo: You probably have some excellent stories about this subject, then.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:whoo: You probably have some excellent stories about this subject, then.

haha yeah whatcha wanna know? actually one of my favorite girls i've ever worked with was Mexican America (Miss Texas 06??) Megan Ellis ..google her...chick was gorgeous...down to earth and actually SMART. typical hot mexican "valley girl" from Corpus Christi area. she didn't win USA that year tho...but she placed in the top 15.

Left:
3254780851_8ea437bf16.jpg

oooooh also Crystle Stewart is my girl..(black miss Texas\USA from houston a few years ago) she's also another super intelligent girl. nothing ditzy about her i loved working with her. :inlove:
19337_103920489631690_100000412181106_98770_3049936_n.jpg