So we not gonna talk about Miss Utah?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Once she said i think we can relate this back to education, i could see the fukkin hamster wheel turning in her brain and just had to cut it off. shyt was embarrassing as fukk to watch. fukk nene leaks. She knows damn well these women arent winning for their thoughts on social equality issues. Miss Utah gotta strong ass face though. If the devil had a daughter lookin ass.....

cb16d597def7fea50209695d3f399863.jpg

Edit. Eyebrows demonic.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
sad....she could easily have said that female salaries are lagging behind men's despite the fact that they are pulling more weight in the family.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew::whew::whew::whew: it can be difficult to speak in front of people, I remember I had a speech and thought I nailed it, till I realized I forgot to thank the main person :why::why:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the fukk is up with the thread title? what is there to talk about? this bytch is stupid as hell

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was a bullshyt ass question they asked her though. Sure she doesnt know that much about economics

Its like asking, "Whats the cure for cancer?" to somebody off the street

She fukked up by not coming up with a smart dumb answer fast enough

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
You know...I'll take a crack at playing devil's advocate for a second (not referencing how :demonic: this broad looks, by the way...)

*puts cape on* :cape:

...but a question like is pretty damn hard. This chick's all of what? 20 years old? Not sure if they get any ideas of the kinds of questions they'll be asked but the question she got is something that senators & business people twice her age haven't been able to figure out/rectify. I'm willing to bet that most of us wouldn't have been able to answer that question without stepping on everyone's toes & risking the entire competition...

She's being asked for a way to resolve it...on the spot...with cameras rolling in front of thousands of people & millions of viewers. :patrice:

All that aside, :snoop: at that answer. Brain just shut-down. Not as bad as that Miss South Carolina chick though. :yikesvince:

*hangs cape in locker*

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
sad....she could easily have said that female salaries are lagging behind men's despite the fact that they are pulling more weight in the family.

...but she can't say that in front of a table full of old men who will determine how she's gonna eat in the next year.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i style a lot of pageant girls in my industry...i specialize in it (miss Texas and USA circuit) they're extremely beautiful and most are very sweet girls...but yeah there's not a whole lot going on upstairs. when you that pretty nobody really cares if you're smart or not. :manny:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not like any of these women are up there due to their intelligence, women like these spend their whole lives to get on that stage, education is never the focus, it's all beauty, imagine how those children are raised. Still funny, I had to cut it off, too awkward and uncomfortable. let me see if I can answer that question, honestly.