So we just gonna let @Killmonger shyt on black female artists?

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Some of the bums on my ignore list still try to interact with me through reps :dead:

Didn't think it was even possible, but I get random negs and angry comments here and there.:mjlol:

U know who u are :umad:

fukk them I have a bout 200 Mfers on my ignore list and it keeps growing by at least 10 a day. All of them were some form of troll.
Cacs
Suspected cacs
Obsessive pac haters
Tekashi dikk riders
Drake Stans
Lipstick alley ass nikkas like Killmonger AKA Beyonce-Knowles-Carter
Doobie Doo just off the strength of that annoying ass Avatar( sorry bruh lol)
Delusional men hating bytches
Delusional women-hating bytch nikkas
Muthafukkas with dumb ass Theories / questions in the thread title
fukk nikkas and dirtbags posting about their sexual exploits like the shyts cool; be it true or made up
The AMA spamming fakkits from 3 months back
Stuntone
Cynical armchair experts trying to derail positive, constructive threads . usually about STEM and Trades because they caught feelings over their useless degree
Nikkas whose arguments take up 60% the page because they're consonantly quoting each other, I dont wanna see that shyt.

nikka the Ignore function is a god send, fukk the lip wrasslin'...sending nikkas straight to the penalty box of the top

:lawd::banderas:

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
fukk them I have a bout 200 Mfers on my ignore list and it keeps growing by at least 10 a day. All of them were some form of troll.
Cacs
Suspected cacs
Obsessive pac haters
Tekashi dikk riders
Drake Stans
fukk nikkas and dirtbags posting about their sexual exploits like the shyts cool; be it true or made up
Stuntone
Cynical armchair experts trying to derail positive, constructive threads . usually about STEM and Trades because they caught feelings over their useless degree
Nikkas whose arguments take up 60% the page because they're consonantly quoting each other, I dont wanna see that shyt.

nikka the Ignore function is a god send,

Damn you know the coli boring as fukk for this nikka

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Cacs
Suspected cacs
Obsessive pac haters
Tekashi dikk riders
Drake Stans
Stuntone

nikka the Ignore function is a god send,

Your list is far more extensive than mine :russ:

I only got about 4-5 people on there :yeshrug:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
His last few threads been shytting on the legacies of black female legends. Yet he made a thread to celebrate Kim K :sas2:

Only Beyonce is off-limits it seems. Is it because she's part creole? :sas1:

I'm just curious, what y'all think?:sas2:
Dude is a moist bytch, most likely a Cac or Bi-racial Turd Burglar in drag..his thread making privileges should have been nuked a long time ago.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Your list is far more extensive than mine :russ:

I only got about 4-5 people on there :yeshrug:
IT aint even like I've been in heated arguments with any body

I just dont give a ghost of a fukk about entertaining dumb shyt. I been posting on message boards since My AllHip Hop days in 2002. I've had more than my fair share of fukkery and I ve seen every type of poster imaginable. I get bored and annoyed by most of the so called "fukkery" so I just get trigger happy with the ignore button:russ:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
IT aint even like I've been in heated arguments with any body

I just dont give a ghost of a fukk about entertaining dumb shyt. I been posting on message boards since My AllHip Hop days in 2002. I've had more than my fair share of fukkery and I ve seen every type of poster imaginable. I get bored and annoyed by most of the so called "fukkery" so I just get trigger happy with the ignore button:russ:

Yeah shyt gets tiring after a certain point breh :mjlol:

I might have to use it some more :ohhh:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What did I do???? Why that look? I don't want to get into it with you, like I'm deadass serious, bc I respect u. But He compared Kim K to Harriet Tubman and I spoke my feelings on it. Now he wants to do this ?? cmon...
Not a criticism of you, sis
I'm confused and shocked he actually did that.

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with ignoring posters. I have 227 on my ignore list, probably add another 50 before the month is over :yeshrug:

Some people are just annoying or post dumb stuff you don’t want to see.