So we just gonna let @Killmonger shyt on black female artists?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Soft ass nikka, :mjlol:

you got her on ignore?

la la la i can't her you ass nikka:russ:

giphy.gif

AmusingDelayedChicken-small.gif

:mjlol:

nikka the ignore button is there for a reason :gucci:

She hit me with the

:huhldup:

And I didn't wanna go back and forth all day :manny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On ignore huh:comeon:
:dead::deadrose:EXACTLY.. like WTF.. by his logic; I should have 89.5% of this site on ignore. He admits to trolling that comment, but I'm wrong for calling that out. But I understand people's right to disagree with me or feel some type of way - their right to say how to feel. I may not agree with posters on certain issues but they may some real shyt on another post, and I give credit where it's due. Same posters who came at me crazy in the beginning, then we end up having a mutual discussion. Some people don't get along, I mean, it's the internet, duh, yeah. I support his posts for the most part, but I speak on one issue that needed to get spoke on, now he's ignoring me. But I'm too emotional though???.. I starting to understand why most people just stay in the cut and lurk on here...
:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, she too angry and serious all the time :russell:
:stopitslime::comeon: They probably said the same thing about Harriet Tubman, but I'm sure the slaves that she freed and brought to safety didn't feel the same way. and you're right.. there's certain subjects that should never be taken for a joke or trolling. fukkin weak at him ignoring me over his own violation
h-tubman-gif.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soft ass nikka, :mjlol:

you got her on ignore?

la la la i can't her you ass nikka:russ:

giphy.gif

AmusingDelayedChicken-small.gif

:mjlol:
:laff::laff:I like you.... lmaoffffff..... the fukkin hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.. :hula:
Call out another man for calling out black female entertainment celebrities as industry hos famous for singing when he called out a black female historical figure, compared her to a white no talent female known industry ho that's famous for fukkin.
WHAT IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB OF INTERNET FUKKERY IS THIS SHYT??
giphy.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
The logic behind being p*ssy if you ignore someone, LOL yall nikkas are stunningly out of touch with reality

Oh and Ignore.......:umad:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The logic behind being p*ssy if you ignore someone, LOL yall nikkas are stunningly out of touch with reality

Oh and Ignore.......:umad:

Nah, real nikkas pay attention to everything :troll:

They don't discriminate :troll:

Ignoring is for fakkits :troll:

The ignore button is such a blessing:banderas:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Some of the bums on my ignore list still try to interact with me through reps :dead:

Didn't think it was even possible, but I get random negs and angry comments here and there.:mjlol:

U know who u are :umad:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
LOL.. be a grown azz man and have a woman who spoke her opinion in response to your comment that was demeaning to a black female historical figure, on ignore, brehs. Be too soft and practice avoidance of your own responsibility for your own comment, brehs. Then you wonder why certain men don't get respect, brehs.. foh. weak shyt.

:russ:Damn Girl...You na easy oooo