So we just gonna let @Killmonger shyt on black female artists?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hold up. ohhhh pulllleassee.. sorry but you're credibility is shot. You actually compared Kim K to Harriet Tubman in the same thread.... that's worse! ur the wrong one to speak on this. Shytting on black female "celebs" is one thing; but to do so for an actual legendary icon, a freedom fighter of both black men and women, who sacrificed her life, time and freedom, that's flagrant. If it was reversed, I would never think to compare Malcolm, Marcus, Khalid to any white man. That wasn't right. at all.
:snoop:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
not-b8-hes-not-even-trying-anymore-19269066.png

Do him(pause) like a select but growing few do JudgeJoe's threads; derail them with derision and keep it moving, but that won't happen and y'all gonna stay with fresh hook marks because of it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hold up. ohhhh pulllleassee.. sorry but you're credibility is shot. You actually compared Kim K to Harriet Tubman in the same thread.... that's worse! ur the wrong one to speak on this. Shytting on black female "celebs" is one thing; but to do so for an actual legendary icon, a freedom fighter of both black men and women, who sacrificed her life, time and freedom, that's flagrant. If it was reversed, I would never think to compare Malcolm, Marcus, Khalid to any white man. That wasn't right. at all.
:snoop:
Nicole with the first reply ether. :russ:

Thread Back fire :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have her on ignore. What she say? :lupe:

She brought up that Harriet Tubman comment? :russ:
LOL.. be a grown azz man and have a woman who spoke her opinion in response to your comment that was demeaning to a black female historical figure, on ignore, brehs. Be too soft and practice avoidance of your own responsibility for your own comment, brehs. Then you wonder why certain men don't get respect, brehs.. foh. weak shyt.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The reason these threads don’t work anymore is because no one take me serious. You still have some posters who pop blood vessels when they read my threads but for the most part everyone knows it’s just jokes.

So I'm late to the party :mjcry: